New Friends!

Options
Hey! I am a new member to the community and would love some accountability partners! Let’s help each other out! Add me.

Replies

• Nisha45647
    Nisha45647 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'd love to be accountability partners. Not sure how to message you though.
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Sounds great add me as a friend, I'm not sure how to add you.
  • albinahussain3102
    albinahussain3102 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I would love to have a accountability partner.
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Sounds good. Add me!
  • SamanthaLM91
    SamanthaLM91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP a few years ago, and almost reached my goal weight, but then I fell out of it and stopped using the app altogether and started to fall back into old habits and now I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been, I get out of breath so easily now and I need to change. Permanently this time!!

Ready to get back into it. Starting right now!
    If anyone wants to be friends feel free to send me a request, the more the merrier and having some friends on here the last time I found really helped me out! When you have people to cheer you on and support you and give advice when you need it really does make a difference. And I love cheering people on too 😊

Let’s get it!! x

Also, if you want to add someone or send a friend request, click on their prop file pic or username, it should take you to their page where you will have both options 🥰 x
  • titroflo
    titroflo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha - I'm always looking to have accountability! I'll send a friend request 🙂