Replies

• allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Why do you wish to know? :wink:
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Bikini, or a little bit bigger. I admire very fit women for their muscles and the hard work they put into their bodies, but I personally think that a bit of squish on a woman is quite attractive.
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    bikini but more toned
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Or other; describe

9647605925_6fbc81bd53.jpg
    fi b d, o

or another physique: describe

try not to focus on the individuals representing each category, but rather the amount of muscle definition and/or size each represents.

There are literally no soft, curvy women one here. I like Bettie Page type figures.

Bettie Page :love:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    I just want to point out that your male physique question shows like 10 or 12 pictures of different body types and the womenz here get 5, all with body fat % that would be at or under 22% (iiiiffff that). Lol, wut?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Bikini or bigger. I prefer the softer look even though I admire some seriously cut women. After that they're a little bit too muscular for what I would want to be.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Or other; describe

fi b d, o

try not to focus on the individuals representing each category, but rather the amount of muscle definition and/or size each represents.

This must be how bros see women.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I see a rather lovely type has been left out...

Caro+Emerald++2010+shoot.jpg

Hells yeah, this is why we're married.

Yes, yes it is :wink:
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm going for the fitness model look.
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    between bikini + fitness model
  • pennyscabin
    pennyscabin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bikini...and that's how I look...in my DREAMS!!! LOL The bodybuilders all kind of creep me out...a little to masculine for my taste. I respect the amount of effort it takes to achieve the results but I just don't personally find it attractive. I don't even like the bodies of men bodybuilders. I like fit-looking and healthy bodies on both men and women.
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Fitness - personally don't have the motivation it takes to be 3-5 but love that level of fitness too!
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Or other; describe

fi b d, o

There are literally no soft, curvy women one here. I like Bettie Page type figures.

Bettie Page :love:

IKR??? I <3'd Bettie. I like the 50-60's models like Blaze Starr and Bettie and Marilyn and actresses like Tura Satana... They're beautiful, strong, feminine...and their figures are a healthy and attainable goal for just about any woman.
  • bulletproofkasper
    bulletproofkasper Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Fitness model! :flowerforyou:
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Why do you wish to know? :wink:

I am trying to see how what women strive for compares to what men find attractive and vice versa. However this group is not representative and I am going to find a more broad selection.

Thanks for answering! Good luck with the broads (pun intended):flowerforyou:
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Bikini. I like a little softness. But I think this is based on what I strive for. I want a toned tummy, but I actually wouldn't want a six pack. I definitely respect the work it takes to get to the other levels of fitness though. My bff back home is doing body building competitions and she is probably around a 3. She's definitely inspired me to go deeper in my squats with that booty!
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Or other; describe

fi b d, o

• kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkfmydmBUv1qfx43fo2_250.gif[/url]
    tumblr_mkfmydmBUv1qfx43fo5_250.gif
    tumblr_mkfmydmBUv1qfx43fo10_250.gif

Christina Aguilera in the "Your Body" video. She's 7cm shorter than me and we have a similar, hourglass body type. She's gained weight at times in a proportional way like I have. She looks really fit and healthy now and a little plump. I love the muscle I'm building but I want to stay curvy and soft, too.