What level of physique is ideal to you:woman

Options

Replies

• shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm with most other people who have responded to this thread. The bikini example is still mostly feminine, but further defined just loses all attractiveness. The only caveat with the bikini version (for me) is that she look like she might have implants. Those will make any woman instantly unattractive, regardless of her build.

Personally, 25-28%BF... with enough muscle to shape up all the right places... is right in my wheelhouse. Wouldn't you know it, that just happens to be what my wife is currently shooting for :)

Please stop defining femininity by muscle definition. They are hardly related.
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    first
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    bikini
  • Francesca3434
    Options
    bikini
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Fitness but don't have the dedication to be that ripped. Currently I'd settle for 'happy in a shorts & t-shirt' :D
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I would love to have the sort of muscle tone with the figure or fitness girls have.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I'm with most other people who have responded to this thread. The bikini example is still mostly feminine, but further defined just loses all attractiveness. The only caveat with the bikini version (for me) is that she look like she might have implants. Those will make any woman instantly unattractive, regardless of her build.

Personally, 25-28%BF... with enough muscle to shape up all the right places... is right in my wheelhouse. Wouldn't you know it, that just happens to be what my wife is currently shooting for :)

But but but women are supposed to be soft and weak, any ounce of muscle or any kind of definition threatens our very manhood, they cannot be stronger than us and look muscley. The only lifting they should do is lifitng a dish rag or my dinner plate to maintain femininity

/sarcasm -for the sense of humor impaired
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options

But but but women are supposed to be soft and weak, any ounce of muscle or any kind of definition threatens our very manhood, they cannot be stronger than us and look muscley. The only lifting they should do is lifitng a dish rag or my dinner plate to maintain femininity

You forgot lifting babies too.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Fitness Model
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I would have said the bikini, but shes not smiling. WTF is her problem? Is she a *kitten*? Going with Fitness Model for $200 Alex
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Fitness model x
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    The first 2
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Fitness model.....
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Thank you! - They are NOT related!

ETA: I like (and am aiming for) the physique build...
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Moot point. Except for maybe the first two, none of these women walk around like this year round. They get in this condition for a show, then it's over.
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Bikini, for me - she may not be 'cut' but you can tell she's as fit as a flea.

I prefer the natural, athletic look. And on men, too!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • glitterballv
    glitterballv Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Between bikini and fitness- bit less body fat than bikini, def a bit more than fitness.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    bikini