What level of physique is ideal to you:woman

Options

Replies

• sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    somewhere between bikini and fitness model ... maybe with a bit more fat . just a little
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Fitness would be awesome!
  • Toblave
    Toblave Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I don't find any of them particularly attractive, I prefer a much softer look.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Fitness.

Not sure I can personally make it there, but going to give it my best shot!
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    none of them
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Moot point. Except for maybe the first two, none of these women walk around like this year round. They get in this condition for a show, then it's over.

Yeah, I was thinking that, too.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    bikini or fitness model... i'm thinkin in between. I wouldn't want to be that ripped for the fitness model but the bikini looks soft-ish in her waist line.. I personally like mine LOL... just a tad more toning in the wasit area and I'm perfect for me.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Let me clarify, these are competition levels in womens bodybuilding and do not represent the general population. Additionally a womans self worth is not tied to her bodyfat levels so don't go home and cry because you aren't as lean as a bodybuilder, I am not as lean as any of them either.

Just say which level of bodybuilder division you like best.

When answering the question in this context, then definitely the body builder. If you are going to compete, then go all out and be the best you can be. A lot of women have natural bikini builds, at least in their younger years, but it takes hard work and dedication to get to competition body builder level.

If I had it to do all over again, in my 20s I would have taken advantage of my natural muscularity and would have gone for competition. Now, at 50 and dealing with injuries, aint gonna happen. Plus my hubby likes me softer than I was when I was lifting in my 30s.

But if I was single and physically able, I'd be going for the gold!

Now why did the second thread get deleted? Did you guys not play nice? :tongue:
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    From those choices, I would select "Bikini". But ideally, it would be "Bikini", but with some more weight on her. She is too slim for my preference.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    somewhere between fitness and bikini
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I find these "funny". Because pretty much none of those women in the pics walk around thier daily lives in the form you see them in the pics. Especially the body builder women,
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm with most other people who have responded to this thread. The bikini example is still mostly feminine, but further defined just loses all attractiveness. The only caveat with the bikini version (for me) is that she look like she might have implants. Those will make any woman instantly unattractive, regardless of her build.

Personally, 25-28%BF... with enough muscle to shape up all the right places... is right in my wheelhouse. Wouldn't you know it, that just happens to be what my wife is currently shooting for :)

Please stop defining femininity by muscle definition. They are hardly related.
    I completely disagree. This thread is about looks, not capability or some other character-defining trait. And it's not like I made up the definition myself... In the looks department, feminine has historically been less muscle, more soft. Masculine being the opposite.

Just because you want the term "feminine" to have a different definition, doesn't mean you can just change it. The word means what it means, and I used it correctly.

fem·i·nine
    /ˈfemənin/
    adjective
    adjective: feminine

having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, esp. delicacy and prettiness.
    "a feminine frilled blouse"
    synonyms: womanly, ladylike;
    girlish;
    soft, delicate, gentle, graceful;
    informal: girly
    "a very feminine young woman"
    antonyms: masculine
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    fitness model is what I'm aiming for, but if I can hit bikini I'll take it!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I like the in between of fitness and bikini models.
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for the fitness model look myself. Still have a ways to get there!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Between bikini and fitness - leaning more towards bikini. Simply because I have a womanly figure, and although I think JE looks great, she doesn't have the curves I do and I could never have that kind of bod.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Scrub all that fake tan crap and oil off, and let them get more fluids for a day, and the 3 on the right would look a lot different. Just sayin. The 2 on the left are more my cup of tea, but the others would be great in non-competition environments.
  • stepho345
    stepho345 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    maybe my standards are a bit lower. i dont see myself looking like any of them. even after i lose a buncha weight i dont think i want cuts and rips, but then again im so old and fat so long all my skin is starting to sag. what can be done about the sagging?/
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    fitness model
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    fitness