May 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,970 Member
    Options
    Great streaking @kgirlhart .

@chris_in_cal How did it feel to run two days in a row? You are doing great!

@Laurz9191 That sounds like a wonderful run!

@tarun_yadavA You are doing great and that pace is speedy to me. I know you aren't, but don't try to push it too hard right now.

@Mari33a You are doing great and can definitely make the 50 mile goal.

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    @Scott6255 - I know. Tsk tsk indeed.

@quilteryoyo - thank you! Just going to continue to take it easy for now... Next run on the weekend!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,970 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Scott6255 . Glad you were able to run outside today!

@polskagirl01 Love that video. Wish I knew what they were saying. The little kid at about the 2 min mark is precious. You're race pictures are funny. Glad the kids are safe now and that you felt like doing the translating after a nap.

Great run @kgirlhart. That sunrise is beautiful. If that is a snapping turtle, you don't want to get too close either. The old wives tell here is that if they bite, they won't let go until it thunders. :lol:
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,182 Member
    Options
    I still can't get the ticker factory to work.

Along time ago I messed with that ticker, and it was real jankety. I gave up hoping I would figure it out. I think *it* is broken, not the users.

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart - love the turtle pic!!!

@polskagirl01 - I know, I know. Got carried away with that run back! So far all okay... 🤞🙏
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I got in a “speed” session today. It was much easier and faster than the last time (last week) because it is not yet hot again. I was able to ditch the long pants and long sleeves today though ;). Overall an enjoyable speed session. I forgot my headphones and was able to hear a bunch of frogs 🐸 making their frog sounds (croaking?). That was kind of cool. I didn’t see any of them though. I got 8km in.

So far for May 192.3/200km - one more run and I’ll be at my goal :).

@tarun_yadavA Agree with @Scott6255 and @polskagirl01 tsk tsk- do your best not to rush it :).

@polskagirl01 Seriously? Busses on the race course during a race? That’s one of the most enjoyable things about street races - not having to worry about traffic for a change.
  • spl8
    spl8 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    exercise.png

Seeing so many people already (well) past their monthly goal makes me feel the need to step it up. Still hoping to reach my monthly goal.

@kgirlhart - Wonderful photos!
    @polska_girl - Love the video. Runners are same kind of fun and goofy all over the world.