• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,702 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I hope everyone enjoys there memorial day weekend and remember why we celebrate..
    Im having some neck strain so will relax and go to bed early.. got all my running done today. Tomorrow is laundry and trying to do some cleaning.
    9vjkou4pyh4r.jpg
    Daddy runs the lawn mower and this is what happens lol..
    Carmine has a contraband phone someone has lent her and ,all her devices have been taken away because she has abused the privileges in school.so she had this phone stashed and lied to her parents and Tracy found it ,and took that one away.
    So Carmine stormed iut of the house screaming and yelling ..and now us refusing to take her meds..
    She went down to her grandfather's. So at least she is safe. But can't stay there forever.
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Lordie, Allie, I'm sorry for their little family. Teenager-raising is hazardous stuff, especially in the internet age. No wonder Tracy looks worn out in that picture. Hope things work out soon, but a weekend apart might make everyone a little less tired...
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,546 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 7min 44sec, 81elev, 2.88ap, 83ahr, 106mhr, 6.17mi= 618c
    Strava app= 756c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 55.33min, 335elev, 129aw, 19.5amph, 25-30gear, 109 har, 128mhr, 18.09mi= 329c
    Strava app= 411c
    Zwift stats- 55.34min, 336elev, 129aw, 62arpm, 18.1mi= 412c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 9.43min, 20elev, 119aw, 30gear, 19amph, 104ahr, 119mhr, 3.08mi= 56c
    Strava app= 65c
    Zwift stats- 9.43min, 23elev, 118aw, 51arpm, 3.08mi= 66c

Total cal 1003
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,045 Member
    Options
    Good evening ladies!

Today I ate 1163 calories, much better, Yay! And I did twenty minutes on the bike, and an hour of yoga, and thirty minutes of aerobic walking. Yay! For a deficit of 418. Yay!

Annie in Delaware
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Karen - adorable photo!!! <3 I'm guessing he is swimmer Jillian's brother. If so I recall when he was much younger, and you helped tutor him a little. Time goes so fast. :)

Lanette
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Karen - What a lovely looking boy... You look so joyful in this picture, too.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,868 Member
    Options
    Heather, very nice!

I thought there were a dozen things to get done today, but the only one I can remember now is laundry. I should have made a list!

Annie in Delaware

I always have a list on the go, but even so, I'm sitting here thinking I've forgotten something.

You were going to make sure your new laptop worked for your Sunday ZOOM.

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,868 Member
    Options
    dlfk202000 wrote: »
    Machka9 wrote: »
    On the scale again this morning, and the stair climbing is doing what it is supposed to do. :)

I'm down another 0.8 kg from last weekend ... 3 kg (6.6 lbs) from mid-March.

I've also been cutting back on food, and I'm just a little bit hungry some of the time, but that's OK.

I had a look at my overstuffed dressing room. I have a lot of clothes, in different sizes, because I have been different sizes over the years. However, I don't have a lot of clothes at the size I was in mid-March. I bought a few, but then it dawned on me that I've got lots of clothes, and if I wanted to save myself some money, I could try losing a bit of weight ... then I might fit into more clothes. :)

It usually takes me at least a 10 kg loss to move down a size. I had just started buying a few things at Size 20 (Australia) ... so hopefully shortly I will be fitting nicely into my Size 18 clothes again.

For reference, these are a couple size comparison charts ...
    3cm10zt0u6yu.png
    qwy9ojqelhix.png

I use PlantSnap app to identify plants. I can check 3 or 5 (I forget) plants a day for free.

Machka in Oz

thanks for the name of the app- putting it on my phone now.

Need to look into it more- don't see where I can get more than just a three day trial but have to pay to start it then cancel before the trial is over

When I open it, it comes up with a Start Free Trial page, so I click Cancel in the top right corner, and then I can use it for a few plant checks each day.

https://www.plantsnap.com/

M in Oz
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,822 Member
    Options
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,490 Member
    Options
    27. Focus on how your actions make a difference to others. Giving ear and shoulder to T and D.
    26. Remember an event in your life that was really meaningful. The Dixie bad dog story.
    25. Ask someone else what matters most to them and why. T.
    Thankful I checked email at oh dark thirty Wednesday. There was a reminder for my eye appointment Friday. Yeah, not Wednesday. Had it wrong on my calendar. :{ So grateful I didn’t get all the way to Medford on the wrong day. Sure didn’t want to be traveling Friday before Memorial Day weekend, If I’d needed to spend the night accommodations would be few and $pendy. They graciously postponed appointment to the day after Independence day, at [gulp] 7am. It really is ok, I far prefer driving 199 in the dark, that way the oncoming trucks’ headlights give me advance warning.
    Lanette me too, replenished the car stash of raw almonds. Helps before grocery shopping :devil:
    Machka just hoping compatibility with Windows 10 doesn’t go away in my lifetime ;)
    Terri & KJ re Tina Turner, amen, sisters, amen. :cry:
    Rori & Heather thank you for sharing your adventures and pics. Almost feel like I was nearby.
    Mary I really like “Picture This”. It does pop up offering/asking you to sign up for a “free” 7 day trial, but instead of taping “continue”, wait a moment for the “cancel” to appear at top right, and tap there. You can identify but not save plants with the free version.
    Pip Yogi and Chispas get allowances? That Kirby is a gem!
    Debbie thanks for the update on Kylia! Thought of you at Grocery Outlet today. Intended to spend around twenty, ended up spending seventy but very pleased with purchases. They had the Cooper Street biscotti (30 cals each only 2.5 g sugar) for the first time in a couple of years and I grabbed 3 bags. Also our favorite roasted garlic olive oil. Took a chance on a bag of Blue Diamond dark chocolate/chili almond mix ups for only $1.99/8 oz. They are YUMMY. Going back to get a few more bags to stash for when I want to CHOMP something salty and sweet.
    Heather I like your painting, their choice of counter top not so much ;)
    Allie ((hugs)) no wisdom here just ((hugs)) and ditto Lisa’s take-care-of-Allie concern.
    Rosemarie good to see you posting. It would take me WAY more than 40 hours to sort through a roomful of clutter. Brava!
    Annie Yay you! I feel you about the new laptop. Our cable/internet company sent new equipment and I’ve let it sit for a week. Dread changing out wifi router and reconnecting all the devices. Maybe tomorrow morning when Joe goes to town… :devil:
    Karen that’s the grandson you learning-coached? Delighted to see him (and you) looking so happy.
    Tracey so glad you’re interviewing for new job. You will be a valuable asset to whatever company is fortunate enough to hire you.

Whoops, Tumble is reverse sneezing, have to check her out.
    05/25: Move: 2 sets PT w/x&a, stroll chat with T, dogs to powerline. steps:7852
    Fuel: plants running count for week so far: 11+4+4+2+3 =almonds, beans-chili, carrots, cashews, celery, chia tea, cucumber, garbanzo beans, kombucha, macadamia nuts, maple syrup, onions, peanuts, pecans, pineapple, pomegranate juice, potato chips, radishes, romaine, soy breakfast patty/Italian sausage, tea-black/green, tomato sauce, walnuts, wheat-biscotti/clif bar/cookies/sourdough/pizza/oyster + Snap’d crackers. CI=1025 CO=448
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, hymns. Wt: 133.2
    05/24: Move: sets 2 PT w/D, dogs to powerline, a little salal chopping, line dance class. steps:7597 soo close!
    Fuel: plants running count for week so far: 11+4+4 =almonds, cashews, celery, cucumber, garbanzo beans, kombucha, macadamia nuts, maple syrup, peanuts, pecans, pineapple, pomegranate juice, potato chips, radishes, romaine, soy breakfast patty, tea-black/green, walnuts, wheat-biscotti/clif bar/cookies/sourdough/pizza. CI=1600:astonished: CO=695
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, Grocery Outlet, Sprezzatura s0959.gif , recycling. Wt: 132.1
    05/23: Move: 2 sets PT w/X&a, dogs to powerline, salal chopping and fern whacking, line dancing. steps:8554
    Fuel: plants running count for week so far: 11+4 =almonds, cashews, celery, cucumber, garbanzo beans, macadamia nuts, peanuts, pecans, pineapple, potato chips, radishes, romaine, tea-black/green, walnuts, wheat-biscotti/clif bar/cookies/sourdough. CI=1393 CO=477
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, pre-registered for dexa, mammo and ultra sounds. Wt:134.0 :

Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    2023: Be of good cheer. May: Move more, fuel better, live NOW.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,702 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Yup im awake at the butt crack of dawn but will probably go back to sleep.
    Yes Carmine was back within the hour..
    Hopefully she will just stay in her room this weekend.
    She does this to herself..
    I know poor Tracy is just exhausted from all of this.