New to the Community

Options
Hello! I'm a Jesus follower, a momma, a wife, and getting close to middle age. My metabolism is no longer what it once was, and I currently weigh more than I ever have before, not counting pregnancy. I've tried MyFitnessPal before, but not stuck to it long. I know a little more about nutrition now, and I'm hoping to be more successful if I join the community and make a few friends, for accountability. Neither my husband or friends I have right now are interested in weight loss and nutrition. So if you want to be friends, I'd love to get to know you. And I'll do my best to encourage you on your journey!

Replies

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,955 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the community!!
  • foliographerdoha
    foliographerdoha Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a Jesus follower, a momma, a wife, and getting close to middle age. My metabolism is no longer what it once was, and I currently weigh more than I ever have before, not counting pregnancy. I've tried MyFitnessPal before, but not stuck to it long. I know a little more about nutrition now, and I'm hoping to be more successful if I join the community and make a few friends, for accountability. Neither my husband or friends I have right now are interested in weight loss and nutrition. So if you want to be friends, I'd love to get to know you. And I'll do my best to encourage you on your journey!

Please add
  • erica_j_bertrand
    erica_j_bertrand Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Erica. I love Jesus and I am also a wife and mother. Let's encourage one another throughout our weight-loss journey.
  • Nevergiveuponthis
    Nevergiveuponthis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have also tried before and not stuck with it. My weight and it’s impact on my health is beginning to scare me.
  • Nevergiveuponthis
    Nevergiveuponthis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hope all is going well for you in your journey and wish you a lovely Sunday!!!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Hi Marie,
    Fellow Believer here. Feel free to add me. I’m looking for like minded ladies who log in daily and are supportive.
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Erica. I love Jesus and I am also a wife and mother. Let's encourage one another throughout our weight-loss journey.

Hi Erica
    Feel free to add me. I’d like to have some like minded lady friends who are active on here and are encouraging.