Hello

Options
Hi I am back at this once more…. Last time I was successful losing my weight and sadly went through a few hard years where stress eating and emotional eating took over and I gained weight back…. This time however I am seriously struggling where I feel like I won’t be successful…. So if anyone has suggestions or thoughts I am 38 almost 39 and my hormones are definitely messed up which is why I think I’m struggling more now than before….. looking forward to hear what others got to say!! Feel free to add me or comment below thanks!!!

Replies

• MsOpus
    MsOpus Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You've written my story too! I'm a little older but feel exactly what you're going through. I will send you a friend request but the app has changed and I need to figure out how.
    You are not alone. I'm sure there are several others that have struggled too and together we can all succeed
  • will_be_53
    will_be_53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel you. From losing 70 lbs, working out 5 days a week and looking my best, I am back to 216 lbs and feeling hopeless. In just a year and a half. I just can’t do this anymore. I am the same age as well.