Weight loss accountability partner?

Options
Hi everyone!!! I'm Mari (sounds like Marie) ๐Ÿ˜Š in USA Florida to be exact. I am currently 292.8# looking for an accountability partner to be honest with and give each other advice. I don't care about if you're my weight, smaller, bigger... Just that you are dedicated to your weight loss efforts.
Me: I am a Cancer, I read tarot, I am a Witch, I adore nature and writing poetry. I was a very big lover of Racquetball but after injuring my left knee have had to shy away from playing. I am a gym rat, absolutely love working out. I, much like probably many of you have done the weight loss/gain game for my whole life. Most recently two years ago I was 10# away from my goal weight only to gain almost all of it back. My top weight since restarting was 308.8 lbs previously I was up to 321lbs and got down to 163#
I am not obsessed with "I must look better" it is more empowering how GREAT I felt at that weight. I honestly thought I looked old ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ but whatever at the end of the day I am 43 and ready to embrace this journey and would love a partner on this trip!
Anyways add me as a friend!
And if interested in being partners pm me!!