6/9
    6/10
  • pezhed
    pezhed Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    shmmm3 wrote: »
    SW Round 225

SW: 129.0
    Round Goals: 🥗🌳 Nature walk every day. Eat a salad every day.🌳🥗 No alcohol two days in a row. And log here everyday, even if only to share a check mark on the day.
    Established habits to maintain: No ultra-processed food, fast food, dairy in any form, or added sugar (unless it's a special occasion and the treat is really worth it). Minimize alcohol and maximize water and tea. Yes to whole foods, plant based, and dishes and treats that are truly comforting for my emotions AND my body that's tied up with them.

GW: 127.0 I think I can reasonably make it two pounds down this round if I really try without letting it stress me out. I've been maintaining at 129 without much effort so that is really encouraging to me that I've gotten good at maintaining and my new lifestyle is finally a healthy one that is pleasurable, sustainable, and most importantly, not stressful.

6/1 128.2 Today marks 7 days of daily nature walks and day 3 of a salad everyday. I'm loving the walking. I'm disliking salad less than before so that's progress. I had mimosas for dessert last night which were so delicious and refreshing. To help me remember that alcohol should be limited always and not just when trying to lose weight I'm instituting a no drinking two days in a row policy. Sometimes I'll go all week without one but sometimes I'll find myself drinking every night again. I don't want to have to quit alcohol for a month again to break the habit so the new rule is to help me keep it from becoming habit. Alcohol should be a treat when consumed responsibly, right? And I would be healthier abstaining completely but I'm not interested in conquering that right now. I am treating it like a birthday cake in the freezer. I'll have a small slice when I want it but to keep it from becoming a daily habit I'll make myself take a night off from having a slice. It's not going bad in the fridge. Maybe that'll turn into every third night, fourth night, once a week? We'll see. I know I feel better when it's a treat and not an expectation.

6/1 128.2
    6/2 129.0 ✔️ really stressful day but followed through with my intentions. Plan for today is to do a gentle walk. A friend was moving apartments and I lifted so much! When she would say that a particular box or piece of furniture was really heavy I got surprised at how easily I lifted it and carried it and set it down without being out of breath or straining. It was so cool to see the real life ramifications of home bodyweight strength training and she complimented me on my strength! It felt so good to be able to be helpful in that way. Who needs men? JK. My husband's superior strength was a necessity with a wardrobe but the two of us did it :)
    6/3
    6/4
    6/5
    6/6
    6/7
    6/8
    6/9
    6/10

You are really killing it with the NSVs! That is an awesome achievement 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
  • shmmm3
    shmmm3 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    @pezhed Thank you!
  • pezhed
    pezhed Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @musicsax what a special time with your granddaughters! Looks delicious!