Do you have items/clothing you will treat yourself to after reaching weight loss goals?

Options
What item/clothing will you be rewarding yourself with? For me, I’d say the Luon Jacket by Lululemon

Also, I’m looking for more MFP friends to share and track my progress with. Hopefully we can motivate each other, go ahead and friend me if you’d be interested. Let’s do this thing!!!

Replies

• NocteLibri
    NocteLibri Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    p2j1jj2vfcpw.png
    I hope to lose enough weight to reduce the swelling in my ankles enough to wear these.
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Definately - love a treat! Lost my first stone & treated myself to a pair of DM sandles 🤗…. If & when I reach the 2stone milestone; it’ll be tha pair of DM boots or DM satchel ……. Good luck reaching your goal!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,461 Member
    Options
    I treated myself to new leggings along the way, a new pair every five or ten pounds.

New leggings made me want to work out.

As the first batch became too large, I offered them for free to people on my friends list. Better that than sending them to a thrift store, right?

I have a whole drawer full of leggings now. That was a lot of five pound leggings! 🤣
  • 1ns1d3_0u7
    1ns1d3_0u7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my hands tattooed once I hit my goals. But I did buy some new tunnels for my ears that should be in today just as a small reward/motivator.
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 237 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    I treated myself to new leggings along the way, a new pair every five or ten pounds.

New leggings made me want to work out.

As the first batch became too large, I offered them for free to people on my friends list. Better that than sending them to a thrift store, right?

I have a whole drawer full of leggings now. That was a lot of five pound leggings! 🤣

What a lovely idea @springlering62 - I’m through with my first pair from Takingshape …love them so much that I have ordered the next sizes 2 down! Will put out a DM for them🙂

• JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I LOVE new running shoes so that's my reward.

I'm in Maintenance after losing 170 pounds now so I use Non Scale Victories as my goal now.

Right now my goal is to enter and run 7 5 km races this summer. I've already completed 2. Gonna buy some new Hoka running shoes when I hit it.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    I'm not buying anything new. But, I have many dresses, skirts, shorts and shirts I could easily slip into at 110 pounds. Now at 123-4, I can barely squeeze only into a few of them. I have two cute dresses 👗 I'd like to get back into this summer. I'd also like to wear my shorts again and not have them look as though they'd been spray painted on.