Hello!

Options
I am starting my weight loss journey and am hoping to lose 123 pounds! (I am very exact yes haha) In 2019 I lost 60 pounds and during the pandemic gained it all back and then some. I'm in my early 30's and would love friends near my age and with similar goals to keep each other accountable and to motivate! I work in tech so I work from home most of the week just sitting at a computer so being active has been hard for me with my schedule. I live in the beautiful PNW and enjoy outdoors and reading :)

Replies

• neka9999
    neka9999 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am in my mid 30s and would like to lose at least 20 lbs by Aug 1 and continue losing after my vacation/ birthday . I gained all my weight after childbirth ( 3 kids; aged 6,4, and 2). I love taking long walks, taking classes, and going to the gym( when I can).
  • wk46mmknjk
    wk46mmknjk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m 51 but we can still be friends. Lol. I am here post major pelvic floor surgery leaving me with nearly 100 lbs to lose. At my age my goal isn’t to be ideal I would just like to be my usual shapely overweight self that could move again.
  • bajankim4
    bajankim4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm early 30s as well and trying to lose 100 plus pounds.I recently fell in love with hiking and I love swimming.
  • FangsForYou
    FangsForYou Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m in my mid 30s and looking to lose about the same amount of weight. I’ve lost nearly 65lbs already and focusing on losing the rest, it’s been a fun and learning journey for me. Never thought in a million years that I would be so interested in nutrition like I am now. Best of luck to you, you can do it, being on here is already a great start! 🤙🏻