July Challenge with weights

Options
13»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,902 Member
    Options
    11:45 @mkksemail that is awesome. You are doing good. I have done the Hogwarts challenges before. They are fun. Squats are great. Add a few jumping jacks and pushups. No matter how they look today they will be better in a week. And you don't need to do a ton of them. Just start with 3-5.

Will be adding a link to the challenge page shortly.

Shelley
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,223 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    11:45 @mkksemail that is awesome. You are doing good. I have done the Hogwarts challenges before. They are fun. Squats are great. Add a few jumping jacks and pushups. No matter how they look today they will be better in a week. And you don't need to do a ton of them. Just start with 3-5.

Will be adding a link to the challenge page shortly.

Shelley

😬 Can't do jumping jacks (bum knees). But I can add a few modified pushups 😁.

I just did a 28-min "Balance, Strength, and Core Workout for Beginners and Seniors" YouTube for the Hogwarts challenge that was pretty perfect for me! My ankles are wobblier than I'd like, particularly with bum knees! I think I'll do that one again 👍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfJFjCRvz1U

Cheers!
    - mk :) (Maine)
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    @mkksemail If it helps I say do it again. That is the secret. I will have to try it. Sorry I have been absent. Very busy with a project. And almost out of time to get it done.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    edited July 2023
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145099-july-weight-workout

This is where you can find the July challenge. It is a work in progress and I hope to get it completed later today. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Shelley
  • mkksemail
    Options
    No worries, Shelley! GL with your project :)

(I will do again, scheduling it for this week, promise :D),

Cheers!
    - mk :)

• zumbaforever
    Options
    I did not realize how busy I am this month. Crazy. But I will try my hardest

Shell
  • mkksemail
    Options
    I'm not worried, Shell.

tbh, I'm working my way up to including 1 strength training workout a week heh

Plus 25 squats/day :D
  • mkksemail
    Options
    Thx for invite, Shell :thumb: