workouts

Options
I am trying to find the workouts on my computer instead of my phone.

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,838 Member
    Options
    Do you mean finding a suitable plan to follow? Try here:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you

Do you mean adding your exercise calories burned to your log? Once logged into your homepage (myfitnesspal.com), you'll see "Your Daily Summary" with your avatar image and two boxes: "add exercise" and "add food."

If you click exercise, you'll be presented with "Cardio" and "Strength" lines, each with a "Add exercise" button beneath.

Note: the strength section is great for recording sets, reps, weights, etc, but doesn't actually include any calories burned. For that, you'll need to go to the Cardio section and locate "Strength Training (weight training)".

Once you click cardio, you can search for an exercise by name from the database, or any exercise you've previously recorded should be listed below. Enter your time spent under the "minutes" category, the calories will auto-calculate for you, then click "add checked."
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    The workouts available with Premium? As of this post in 2021, that was only available on the app:
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    You might want to take a look at "Workout Routines" in premium MFP (in the documentation, if you don't have premium). I think what you're asking for is similar to what that feature does. I doubt that it will be added to free MFP, since it's one of the special things one gets with premium, I think. It's only available in the phone/tablet apps, not the web version of MFP. I don't *think* you can build your own routines with it in free MFP, but not 100% sure because I have premium.