TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE: From 245 lbs to 165 lbs - Join me on my incredible fitness journey!

Options
vyentil
vyentil Posts: 2 Member
Hello everyone!

I would like to share my journey towards a healthier lifestyle and invite you to follow my account. My name is Vitaliy, and I have been keeping a food diary on MyFitnessPal for almost 75 days now.

When I started, my weight was 111 kg (245 lbs), but thanks to my determination and perseverance, I have managed to reduce it to 104 kg (229 lbs). My next goal is to reach a weight of 75 kg (165 lbs).

I dedicate time to workouts to keep my body in shape. I engage in cardio exercises at the gym three times a week, as well as strength training three times a week. My workouts help me burn calories and build muscle.

In addition to workouts, I also pay attention to daily activity. I strive to take at least 10,000 steps every day to stay active and increase my overall activity level.

I follow a calorie deficit diet, carefully monitoring my food intake and calorie balance. This helps me achieve my weight loss goals.

If you are also interested in a healthy lifestyle, fitness, and proper nutrition, I invite you to follow my account. Together, we can support each other, share our achievements, and inspire each other to set new goals.

I would be happy to have you in my community and support each other on our journey to health and fitness!

Best regards,
Vitaliy