Clicking on an item in daily diary not working currently:

Options
klkl10
klkl10 Posts: 40 Member
Hi,

This was happening the other day when attempting to modify a serving size for an item in the daily diary and today I am unable to even click on an item to view serving size information. I get the error, "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later." Anyone else experiencing problems today or perhaps this past week?

Edit#1: Desktop/Firefox btw. There's a thread on reddit in the MFP sub as well. MFP has replied to that post so they know about this issue. Very cool. Hopefully it is all worked out soon.

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 736 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We are aware some of our users may be experiencing an issue with an error when looking at food details on your Diary. Our team is investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved soon.

As as workaround, until we can get this fixed, if you need to change the item, please delete the entry from the Diary and re-log it with your edited version. The iOS and Android app should be working as expected.

Answers

• richardkingca
    richardkingca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have same issue when trying to edit Food Entries ... "The requested content cannot be loaded.
    Please try again later."
    ... Started on Tuesday July 11 2023 ... I miss Myfitnesspal working it really helps on my road to reduce weight.
  • Niteman3d
    Niteman3d Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You can work around it by adding a corrected version of your item and then deleting the incorrect one. Hope it doesn't take long, 'cause I'm prone to mistakes.
  • peternaglic
    peternaglic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and it also started from July 11, 2023. When trying to edit portions, it just says "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later." Tried multiple browsers and devices... Of course there is a workaround of entering each item separately, but sometimes you have a whole meal saved and you just want to change the quantities.
  • Jessamine1313
    Jessamine1313 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    40q5j7ac8wy4.png

Same problem. I can edit in the app on my phone but during the day I am using my desktop to add/edit things. It's a pain to delete and reselect things. I hope they fix this soon.
  • raylock
    raylock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Still not fixed as of today (July 17). Really hope they get it fixed soon,
  • Runninginthesun4fun
    Runninginthesun4fun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hope you can get this fixed soon! Works on my phone but not my desktop. I use it on my desktop Monday - Friday, so a bit of a pain.
  • Niteman3d
    Niteman3d Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The edit box looks different, but I can't figure out why... anyway, it appears to be working again.
  • mb_sumner
    mb_sumner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This morning (7/18/23), after seeing a message that MFP was down for maintenance, when it came back up, the Requested Content Cannot Be Loaded error seems to have been fixed! Thank you!