I’m NatBbell and I lift! New here!

Options
99q9p25b2s
99q9p25b2s Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I’m “NatBbell”, and I’m here to encourage and be encouraged by this community. My goal is do one weightlifting competition, and I have a long way to go! Lol! I’ve recently started to track my daily food goals, something I’ve always eye-balled because seeing it on “paper” and trying to meet an actual number, gave me so much anxiety, and I would quit it all together. Don’t really have much of a support system with this, or anyone to track my “2,600 and 100g of daily protein intake” with. My issue is with weight gain and shifting the added weight around, to the areas that need the weight gain (if you catch my drift). I lost about 6lbs in the last month, and I’m down to 129lbs. My workouts consist of lifting, basically and working on my cleans. I work a hectic schedule with odd hours, and I eat trash because of it. I am taking reign of the madness, and going back to shaping up. Hello MyFitnessPal once again, my name is NatBbell, and I can use all the suggestions on how to meal prep and cook to fit 2,600 calories and 100g of protein in a day. Hope I can help return the favor in tips and tricks, as well!