Looking for accountability and daily check-ins!

Options
I am in need of an accountability buddy. I prefer daily interactions and check ins including weight and calorie checks. I am attempting a calorie deficit this time. Let's chat! :)

Replies

• renseg82
    renseg82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! How do I add you? I'm also looking for accountability buddies ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • niferbebu
    niferbebu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This sounds like exactly what I am needing, too!
    I would love to join in! I am Jen & will start off today saying this is day 5, weight loss -5.6, calories deficit going well so far, hydration going well (this heat helps), haven't yet added in exercise...
  • niferbebu
    Options
    Hi! How do I add you? I'm also looking for accountability buddies ๐Ÿ˜Š

Click on my name iny comment, then go to my profile, then click on the trio of "people" icon to add friend
  • niferbebu
    Options
    Good morning! Busy day yesterday, but things went as well as could at doctor - I have only been under care since Saturday, but she did review my food journal and we spoke about tweaks to make sure I was getting enough protein. I am under very strict, very specific restrictions right now (92-95g protein per day, 45g total carbs per day, 1000 calories per day) with weekly labs to monitor my pancreas and kidney function. My pancreas is over-producing and my kidneys are under functioning! I will do what needs to be done with my diet and activity to get this under control (plus getting my cholesterol down - which she thinks is partly related to kidneys, too) because I am barely in my 50's and with a 50lb weight loss and lifestyle change commitment, I know that I can stick around to enjoy the retirement that I dream of in a dozen short years! 5 down and many more to go! Woo-Hoo!
    We are on the downward slope of this week! We got this!
    Jen