Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    7.3 miles this morning. Took my Kinvaras out to the road for more than a few miles for the first time. For whatever reason, they felt SO MUCH better than they have before. They felt light and quiet. I was pleasantly surprised 😁

@scott6255 I bought some Kinvara 12's for the first time last summer when I found them on sale for $60. When they arrived and I saw the minimal outsole and felt how light they were I didn't think they'd hold up.

They felt great from the start. So much so that I bought 3 more pair (for $45 per pair!). My concerns for not holding up were unwarranted. That first pair now has 360 miles on them and still going strong. My average road shoe gets just 324 miles and the most I've gotten out of a pair is 376 (Brooks Launch), so these will probably take the distance crown in a week or two.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Options
    Welcome @cath_loves_to_run !

Thanks @tarun_yadavA . I'm trying to find time to play with it a little. Maybe this weekend.

Ouch @Mari33a ! I hope the toe isn't too bad.

Amazing running @Teresa502 . You had such an active month.

@7lenny7 I'm glad the calf niggle resolved itself. Sorry to hear about your fall. I hope it is nothing serious. I would worry about a cracked rib, so be careful. A three beer day is not conducive to running. :wink:

@Laurz9191 You did great. I hope you have fun at your race tomorrow.

Nice running @kgirlhart.

@polskagirl01 I probably wouldn't swim in that pool unless I wanted to make people laugh at my non-existent form. :lol: You are doing great at doing what you can. I hope the short interval workouts work out for you.

@shanaber Smart to not push it too hard. You are doing great!

Love all the pictures of the super moon.

I was behind again, so didn't comment on everyone, but you all did amazing this month! See you in Sept thread.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Options
    Thanks @chris_in_cal !