Replies

• fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What an amazing transformation, congrats!!
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I joined this site because of people like you - willing to take the time and effort to share your successes! You look fabulous!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Draconnica
    Draconnica Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It would be impossible to describe how inspiring your story is to me. I love that you are a man of action and your results are phenomenal. At my size my doctor was extremely skeptical about me lifting. She didn't really give me any feedback one way or another and I am very close to your starting weight. I will double check with her, of course, but I am so excited to get down the first hundred and start lifting. I've been doing a lot of cardio but waffling on whether or not I should lift. Such a great story and eye opener. Thank you so much for this.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You have the BEST attitude. I wish everybody who is struggling to lose would read your story and really take it to heart. I'm really impressed by the way you've healed your body. Your lack of loose skin is amazing. You must be doing it right!!! :drinker:
  • Aisa_asia
    Options
    awesome work! keep going!
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    It would be impossible to describe how inspiring your story is to me. I love that you are a man of action and your results are phenomenal. At my size my doctor was extremely skeptical about me lifting. She didn't really give me any feedback one way or another and I am very close to your starting weight. I will double check with her, of course, but I am so excited to get down the first hundred and start lifting. I've been doing a lot of cardio but waffling on whether or not I should lift. Such a great story and eye opener. Thank you so much for this.

Lift. It does the body good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!