I've lost 90 lbs!!!!

Options
8vmv59gi16zv.jpg

2 1/2 years! I truly never thought I'd lose as much as I have and feel as good as I do! Started out this journey bc I couldn't move from the couch. Living with Degenerative Disc Disease in your back SUCKS!! It's extremely painful and leaves you vulnerable to having bulging disc, another excruciating pain, among other things. Even rolling over in bed made me cry. I was told if I lost the weight that the pain wouldn't be as bad. I still have flare ups but it's not 24/7. Working out, eating less, and just caring about myself has made my life so much better.

Replies

• coderdan82
    coderdan82 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! x
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Excellent

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Absolutey amazing! Congratulations, you must feel awesome!
  • bobsgirlz
    bobsgirlz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow ! that's awesome ! have any good tips to share ? I'm just getting started ( again ) and I've got just a bit more to lose than you . you are inspiring !!
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fabulous!
  • Shyjagat
    Shyjagat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Caring for yourself- awesome. I plan to do exactly that....have just begun my journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!