Eventual wedding

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Wait until he proposes to start dress shopping lest you seem crazy.

But crazy bishes are the best!
  • studentgirly
    studentgirly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow some people here are just a little bit mad.

I will ignore why you want to do it but if you want to lose weight don't do some crash diet, do it little by little.
    Cut out junk food and start going to the gym or running, C25K might be good, then go from there.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Will your dress be made of bacon?
    That is a great idea. I'm sure it will be incorporated somehow.

Bacon tiara?
    bacontiara.jpg

OMG :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    When are you going to propose??? This is exciting!
  • InForBacon
    Options
    Wow some people here are just a little bit mad.

I will ignore why you want to do it but if you want to lose weight don't do some crash diet, do it little by little.
    Cut out junk food and start going to the gym or running, C25K might be good, then go from there.
    So you think cardio is my best bet?
  • InForBacon
    Options
    I'm waiting for him to propose.
  • sizzle74
    Options

Oh I see. You should definately buy the dress now! And let him know about it. That will get things moving! Woot for your wedding!
  • RebeccaHite
    RebeccaHite Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I really don't mean to be harsh but there is no way at all that you should be thinking about marriage after 2 month!
    Also if you are going to lose weight do it for yourself not for a wedding.
    Thank you for your input. You have no idea about the level of our commitment already and how deep our love is for each other. And the weight loss is for me, but I want to look as amazing as possible for my wedding day too.

Just because he smiles .....hmmm?"You sounds nuts to me" if your looking at a dress and he never even purposed.
  • studentgirly
    Options
    Yes, and some weights if you learn to do them properly
  • Shampres
    Shampres Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I suggest waiting until you are officially engaged. That way, you can really enjoy every part of being engaged. Daydream, flip through magazines, scroll through Pinterest. But being engaged is a once in a lifetime moment, and my opinion is that you can enjoy that time more fully if you do all the "engaged" stuff when it's official. Besides. you can't pick a dress that matches your ring until you have the ring, and until you have a venue and a budget and all that stuff.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Eh, I've seen better. Nice effort though

3/10
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Just don't tell him about that time I came and spent the night at your house and you went all basstomouth.
  • InForBacon
    Options
    What would the proper way to do weights be? I don't want to look all bulky in my wedding dress.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

Oh I see. You should definately buy the dress now! And let him know about it. That will get things moving! Woot for your wedding!

:laugh:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    What would the proper way to do weights be? I don't want to look all bulky in my wedding dress.

Small weights and lots of reps!!!!!!
  • sizzle74
    Options
    Congratulations!

I suggest waiting until you are officially engaged. That way, you can really enjoy every part of being engaged. Daydream, flip through magazines, scroll through Pinterest. But being engaged is a once in a lifetime moment, and my opinion is that you can enjoy that time more fully if you do all the "engaged" stuff when it's official. Besides. you can't pick a dress that matches your ring until you have the ring, and until you have a venue and a budget and all that stuff.

My dress was supposed to match my ring? I did things all wrong.....
  • InForBacon
    Options
    Congratulations!

Thank you, I'm just so excited. It's so hard to wait and I'm very impatient.
  • studentgirly
    Options
    Join the gym and get them to show you the right technique, You won't bulk up.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

Small weights and lots of reps!!!!!!

QFT
  • InForBacon
    Options
    Just don't tell him about that time I came and spent the night at your house and you went all basstomouth.
    He has completely accepted my past as just that, my past.