Eventual wedding

Options

Replies

• InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Join the gym and get them to show you the right technique, You won't bulk up.
    But I've noticed my legs get bigger doing just the elliptical. I seem to gain size easily.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Just don't tell him about that time I came and spent the night at your house and you went all basstomouth.
    He has completely accepted my past as just that, my past.

My husband too! He loves my past because it is the reason I am so good in the sack......
  • InForBacon
    Options
    Yes, and some weights if you learn to do them properly
    What would the proper way to do weights be? I don't want to look all bulky in my wedding dress.

Small weights and lots of reps!!!!!!
    Ok, I might try that.
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Just don't tell him about that time I came and spent the night at your house and you went all basstomouth.

Last weekend isn't exactly water under the bridge...
  • InForBacon
    Options

Please stop trying to ruin my happy moment.
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Just trying to repay you in kind. Not so much enamel next time.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    When are you going to propose??? This is exciting!
    I'm waiting for him to propose.

What if he's enjoying the wine too much to ever get around to proposing to you?
  • InForBacon
    Options

Just trying to repay you in kind. Not so much enamel next time.
    I believe derailing a thread is against forum rules. #reported
  • ms_leanne
    Options
    That will be water retention from the exercise itself. you should do cardio and resistance training.

Anyway, I'm getting married in June 2015. My fiance proposed to me after a year and a half and I've already bought my wedding dress.

I bought it in my current size. I would like to lose more weight before then but more importantly will be to make sure I don't put weight on in this time. At least if my dress is to big it can be taken in.

My thoughts are yes you are jumping the gun a bit. The other thing you might find is your dress style may change when your body shape does and you might find something else looks much better on you. Keep your options open and don't go splurging money anytime soon.

Best Wishes.x
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

You never go bass to mouth!

OP: This is romantic. it makes me want to write love songs, and eat bacon.
  • InForBacon
    Options
    That will be water retention from the exercise itself. you should do cardio and resistance training.

Anyway, I'm getting married in June 2015. My fiance proposed to me after a year and a half and I've already bought my wedding dress.

I bought it in my current size. I would like to lose more weight before then but more importantly will be to make sure I don't put weight on in this time. At least if my dress is to big it can be taken in.

My thoughts are yes you are jumping the gun a bit. The other thing you might find is your dress style may change when your body shape does and you might find something else looks much better on you. Keep your options open and don't go splurging money anytime soon.

Best Wishes.x
    Thank you, I will keep all of that in mind :flowerforyou:
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    ummm 2 months.........no no, wait another 32 months maybe??
  • InForBacon
    Options
    ummm 2 months.........no no, wait another 32 months maybe??
    My question was not if 2 months is enough time to wait to think about this stuff, my question was about the dress and losing weight.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    why have you NOT already bought the dress?!? That should have been purchased, along with planning the entire thing as a surprise for him.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    wait til you're engaged first then set a date and go from there, i bought my dress 2 months before my wedding, no need to rush
  • InForBacon
    Options
    why have you NOT already bought the dress?!? That should have been purchased, along with planning the entire thing as a surprise for him.
    Ok, let's not get carried away. I already said I was waiting for him to propose.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Ok, let's not get carried away. I already said I was waiting for him to propose.

Where's the fun in that?
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I'd wait. I got my dress - had it altered, lost 7 pounds.... 7 pounds, that's it.... had to be taken in and up in the straps. 30 pounds will make a huge difference. I vote try on and see what you like, but don't buy, yet.