Total Weight Loss--Where?

Options
loulee997
loulee997 Posts: 273 Member
Where can I find the total weight lost so far? All I can find is the chart. The chart doesn't give totals.

It's supposed to be on the HOME page, but it never shows.

What is the trick to finding the total weight lost?
Tagged:

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Are you taking about the app or the browser version of MFP?

In the app, tap on More in the bottom menu and you'll see your total loss at the top.

In the browser version it's on the homepage, in the daily summary.

If it's not showing, there may be another issue.
  • loulee997
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    Are you taking about the app or the browser version of MFP?

In the app, tap on More in the bottom menu and you'll see your total loss at the top.

In the browser version it's on the homepage, in the daily summary.

If it's not showing, there may be another issue.

It drives me crazy. I keep searching for it. All I can find is the very annoying chart.
    I just want a total.

The APP only offers the chart. More still says 'zero' and that is not accurate.
    The website is the same. No total pounds lost anywhere on the site...just the annoying chart.

It's making me nutty.
  • JoLightensUp
    JoLightensUp Posts: 140 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Try checking that your starting weight is correct. In the app, go to More>Settings>My Goals>Starting Weight

I only just found this myself because I also had "0" weight loss...it was because I hadn't updated my goals from a previous weight-loss attempt. My recent loss is now showing correctly and I still have my old weigh-ins from 2017.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    On the web, go to "HOME." Just under your avatar is the weight lost:

vod34ealzr0f.png
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,198 Member
    Options
    In the phone/tablet app, if I click on my avatar in the upper left corner of the dashboard, I get my home page. Right under the "My Info My Items My Posts" option, there's an arc looking thing labeled "Progress". At one end of the arc is my starting weight, at the other end my goal weight. Underneath the arc in a big font is the total number of pounds lost. Looks like this:

3d8tgfopeuzw.jpg

I have Android, but I'd expect Apple/iOS to be similar.

If your weight loss total doesn't show there, I think either you have a bug or there's a problem with settings as described above.
  • loulee997
    Options
    Try checking that your starting weight is correct. In the app, go to More>Settings>My Goals>Starting Weight

I only just found this myself because I also had "0" weight loss...it was because I hadn't updated my goals from a previous weight-loss attempt. My recent loss is now showing correctly and I still have my old weigh-ins from 2017.

I updated those goals but it is still zero.
  • loulee997
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    In the phone/tablet app, if I click on my avatar in the upper left corner of the dashboard, I get my home page. Right under the "My Info My Items My Posts" option, there's an arc looking thing labeled "Progress". At one end of the arc is my starting weight, at the other end my goal weight. Underneath the arc in a big font is the total number of pounds lost. Looks like this:

3d8tgfopeuzw.jpg

I have Android, but I'd expect Apple/iOS to be similar.

If your weight loss total doesn't show there, I think either you have a bug or there's a problem with settings as described above.

I have an android.

It also says zero. I've done a support case--no resolution.

It just won't display lost pounds. I just find that so frustrating.

Thank you though!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    loulee997 wrote: »

I know with some features of the site, updating thing has to be done from the website. Can you log in from a browser and re-set your start weight and goals?
  • loulee997
    Options
    loulee997 wrote: »

I know with some features of the site, updating thing has to be done from the website. Can you log in from a browser and re-set your start weight and goals?

I did the website and app both. No luck. No worries.
    I know it is a small thing, it's just annoying. I'll just have to get over it not updating.

Thank you though.
  • michellewarren01
    michellewarren01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, very bothersome...