Can someone help me please?

Options
I'm looking for a way to view all of my entries without having to go back and forth on the computer. I want to print my diary and be able to have it on actual paper to compare. Could someone kindly help me figure out how to print? I appreciate all of your help! Thank you!

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,154 Member
    Options
    Use web MFP, go to your food diary page, scroll down to find "View full report (printable)" and click that. You can change the dates and whether notes/exercise are or aren't included. I've had trouble getting it to print long time spans in one go, but haven't tried in a while. IIRC, I could get a month at a time to come out OK.
  • ChrisS817
    ChrisS817 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok, thank you. Maybe that is my problem...that I was asking for too many dates. It keeps telling me there is no diary. I'll give it another try! Thank you for your suggestion.
  • AnnPT77
    Options
    ChrisS817 wrote: »
    Ok, thank you. Maybe that is my problem...that I was asking for too many dates. It keeps telling me there is no diary. I'll give it another try! Thank you for your suggestion.

If that continues, put in a support ticket through the help function. They will ask lots of kind of annoying questions and ask for evidence at each step, but that's about the only route that works. If they send you an email, read it carefully and reply to it, because they have rules about closing tickets when people aren't responding quickly. I don't love their rules, but they are what they are, y'know?

The only problem I had with long durations was that it didn't reliably include all of the days. I didn't see what you're seeing, but I hope trying shorter durations will help.
  • Retroguy2000
    Retroguy2000 Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I just tested it. The longest window you can view at once is two months, from the last year. So you can view two months from X to Y (where both X and Y are within the last year), or from two months ago to today.

Which is actually a pleasant surprise that it works at all. Quite often when I've tried it, it has failed to show anything.
  • ChrisS817
    ChrisS817 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your help! I was able to pull the information I was looking for! :smile:
  • AnnPT77
    Options
    Glad to hear it!