Chobani Yogurt Recall!!!

Options

Replies

• shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I had a few earlier this week, they were really odd and lumpy, and some were really watery. Won't be buying that again!
  • nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Bump.. I had some tubes that were in the recall. Ugh.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I had one a couple of weeks ago, no swollen lid, but definitely soupy and tasted funny. I prefer Nostimo, but I tend to buy whatever is on sale that week.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    All the more reason not to buy packaged food...
    Yeah, we recently had a fresh cilantro recall in my area...listeria.

All the more reason not to buy/eat food at all. Maybe it's time to consider breatharianism?
    I like the one where you absorb the rays of the sun for an hour each day, but only at sunrise and sunset. Humans only need Vitamin D, don't cha know.

But what about skin cancer?
  • xcatsaxon
    xcatsaxon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yup, I got hold of some of them and it turns out the 2 weeks I was so sick...Chobani was the only thing that was new to my diet- well, because I was trying to eat healthier and add yogurt; what luck I have.
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I like Fage anyway... Chobani is always all runny and yucky.
  • hnsr1021
    hnsr1021 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've had store brand yogurt have the "zingy" taste. Ended up sick that night. Kind of worries me as my daughter has been eating the chobani champions tubes this week. I've tasted them but not noticed anything out of the ordinary but I worry that she wouldn't have noticed a different taste. Not sure if I will be buying them anymore... And we were so excited to find those too. :( I guess, all brands have mess ups some time or another though.
  • benjicloverdale
    benjicloverdale Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up. I will check mine when I get home. I had a pomegranate one yesterday that was fine, but have a bunch in the fridge.
  • milesbrockovich
    Options
    My yogurt this morning did taste strangely tangy, and I had a soupy yet lumpy one yesterday... Didn't make me sick, though.

I didn't notice any bloating or swelling, though.

Also explains why the grocery store was all out the other day.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I had to throw two out last week due to the runny/curdled appearance. The ones I bought yesterday seem to be fine though.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Chobani pomegranate is gross.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    can some one tell me what the recall was about Thanks

Maybe you could go to the URL referenced? I don't know... just throwin that out there.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Ok mine all expire after Oct 12. Phew.
  • AynzL
    AynzL Posts: 40
    Options
    GROSS! I too, just threw some out that were CHUNKY! They looked rotten. I will have to look at the link you posted!!!

EDITED TO ADD: I'm SOOOO glad I found this post. I immediately went to my fridge and looked at the rest of the yogurt I hadn't opened and it's seconds from exploding it's so swollen!!! It is the same code as what's on the article!!! The few seconds they were out of my fridge the bottoms started popping out.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I prefer Dannon Light and Fit - good protein and only 80 calories. Very yummy too! :o)

This
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I prefer Dannon Light and Fit - good protein and only 80 calories. Very yummy too! :o)

This

the sucralose part turns me off.. rather eat a plain chiobani for 100 calories and 7g sguar
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I had a swollen one, too. I'll have to read the article. Hope all is well. I'll be returning mine to the store tomorrow.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'd just finished one of the "bad" ones before I saw this on a friend's facebook feed. I had a Key Lime. It was pretty runny, like regular non-Greek yogurt. I hadn't had the flavor before, so I figured it was just different from others. Oh well. It tasted fine, and 45 minutes later I still feel good.

I just bought a four-pack of the keylime and it seems fine, but since it's blended instead of fruit on the bottom I didn't think too much of it. Ate two of them so far and I'm fine. I did notice the blackberry I bought a bit ago (like last month) was runny, but I just thought it was the flavor. No swollen lids....
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I opened one yesterday that had a pull date of 9/6 and it was partially moldy on top. Ewww.
    Have two left that are going in the trash. Switching brands.