- Work by 7:30 :(
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Home by 4:00 :smiley:
    - Hospital or In-laws house depending on where MIL is :smiley:
    - Dinner :neutral: eventually
    - Hockey :smiley: Go Bruins
    - Shower :(
    - Bed :smiley:

MIL came home, but she is being extremely difficult and mean to her daughters and husband. Curding, screaming, scratching, you name it. When Tim and I are there she is better. Still dealing with dementia and hard to reason with, but not mean. Nobody knows how to deal with this. Tim's older sister had to go home today, and Tim had to work leaving the younger sister there to deal. Tim and I will go over after work, and he will stay with them tomorrow, Friday and part of the day Saturday. When she is steady on her feet they will not require someone there 24/7, but we aren't sure when that will be.

I'm honestly just worn out. Being with the in-laws is emotionally taxing for everyone. We stay until 8:00 or 9:00pm each evening then go eat. Not ideal, but it is what it is.

On an up note I spent the first half of the day teaching 102 (in groups of 15-16) about polymers and letting them do some hands on activities. It was messy, but fun. At work now getting ready for my last meeting of the day, YAY!

JFT Wednesday
    - Jefferson Elementary by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Hands on activities :smiley:
    - Back to work by noon :smiley:
    - Home by 4:30
    - MIL by 5:00
    - Dinner by 9:00
    - Home by 11:00
    - SLEEP
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited May 15
    Options
    @pridesabtch - We have the same problem with FIL. In fact, we were excited because when we moved him from his old place to the new place last year, the new place said they were going to take him off a lot of medicine, that they could cope with dementia. But after about 6 months we and they realized that FIL is just the meanest person and almost dangerous to himself and the caregivers when in his "normal" state. We finally asked them if it wasn't better to just give him something to calm him. So now he's taking something again. I don't know the names of what he was taking and what he is now taking, but regardless, it seems to have a calming effect. At first he slept a lot when they started it, but last weekend we were able to take him to dinner and give him a haircut. These elder issues are not easy.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/15/24 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 5/6), unless I want sugarfree or no-sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies).✔️
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/12)✔️
    4) Won't weigh again until 5/15✔️
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.), unless it's my dessert as per #1. (last 4/21) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No peanuts today.✔️
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/29)✔️
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 5/1)✔️Didn't eat today.
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/13)✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/13)✔️
    14) No more than 600 calories for lunch.✔️
    15) No real butter today, unless in cooking.. Can have at restaurants.✔️

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

JFT for 5/16/24 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 5/6), unless I want sugarfree or no-sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies).
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/12)
    4) Won't weigh again until 5/16
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.), unless it's my dessert as per #1. (last 4/21) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No peanuts today.
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/29)
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 5/1)
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.
    11) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/15)
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/15)
    14) No more than 600 calories for lunch.
    15) No real butter today, unless in cooking.. Can have at restaurants.
    16) Can eat lunch early due to lunch meeting.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    4DWs (4 Day Wins) are here, in a shared file:

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Looks like I missed posting yesterday. I got out into the garden early and wasn't back online. Went over calories anyway, had an unexpected visit from a friend who's having some family problems. It required choc chip cookies. I did that stupid thing of giving up for the rest of the day just because I'd eaten 2 cookies (only 230 calories but enough to mean I couldn't hit my target for the day).

JFT Thursday 16th

THINK before I eat
    Log everything
    Stay in the green
    PF exercises
    Back exercises
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/16/24 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 5/6), unless I want sugarfree or no-sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies).
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/12)
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.), unless it's my dessert as per #1. (last 4/21) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No peanuts today.
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/29)
    11) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/15)
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/15)
    16) Can drink coffee early due to doctor appt & eat lunch early due to lunch meeting.

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,347 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    - Jefferson Elementary by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Hands on activities :smiley:
    - Back to work by noon :smiley:
    - Home by 4:30 :smiley:
    - MIL by 5:00 :smiley:
    - Dinner by 9:00 :smiley:
    - Home by 11:00 :(
    - SLEEP :smiley:

Ended up leaving the in-laws around 7:00 and caught the end of trivia. Shot some pool and talked with friends until later than anticipated. It was nice to relax a bit. Long work days for me today & tomorrow. 8:00am to 7:30pm. It's only 11:00 and I'm already tired. Tim is spending the day with his parents, and trying to get a little work accomplished, but they don't have Wi-Fi so it's a little difficult.

I'll pick Tim up around 8:00 and we'll likely go to the grocery as we have no food in the house. It will be another late dinner.

JFT Thursday
    - work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Meetings 8-10, 11-12, 1-2, 5-6 & 6-7
    - Pick up Tim and visit for a few.
    - Grocery
    - Dinner
    - Home
    - Sleep
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,496 Member
    edited May 16
    Options
    Recap 5/15 W
    1) Fresh asparagus from J&K plus leftovers for supper / log all food / 64+ oz. water :smiley: did very well all day, only snack was some peanut butter in evening, 80 oz. water yay
    2) Walked dog 3.8 mi :sunglasses: visited with Bogey's mom, saw garbage truck driver with treats, & met workman who thought it was great doggo was taking her human out for a walk LOL. Happy dog & happy me
    3) Dentist 2:00 ~ x-rays confirmed my implant is doing great! / DNR office to get state park sticker (if they have them) ~ YES / gas in SUV / some chores? loaded/ran dishwasher, washed pots & empty milk jugs / call Mom <3 glad her bruises from her fall are healing & it wasn't worse / Jeopardy Masters 7:00 / Amazing Race finals 8:30 / other? minor decluttering, good amount of digital decluttering, filled 9 gallon jugs with rainwater from barrels, made apple overnight oats :smiley: TA-DA!

JFT 5/16 R
    1) Supper? / log all food / 64+ oz. water
    2) PT exercises, my knees, hip & back will thank me
    3) Put clean dishes away / laundry / water houseplants / renew garden membership (expires in 8 days) / program GPS for funeral on Sat. / make rhubarb sauce (may freeze some) / read / other?

Rain has moved in for the day. I could've walked dog if I went early enough (I was awake) but was lazy and didn't. Thunderstorms forecast this afternoon & evening, and hubby is off to visit his sisters in town, so I'll have dog-calming duties. But I can enjoy having the house to myself for a while. :smiley:

5# Challenge (May):
    SW 184.5
    5.4.25: 186
    5.11.25: 184.5
    Challenge Goal 179.5

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes... wall oven installed 2/26 but no new recipes yet.
      * lentil rice sausage tortellini soup ~ very good, recipe is keeper
      * glazed lemon cookies ~ everyone loved them at Easter dinner
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x):
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    February: 6 days x1wk, 5x1, 4x1, 2x1 [2 wks overnight trips to visit parents]
    March: 5 days x1wk, 4x1, 3x1, 0x1 [ack... prep house & food for Easter dinner; 1 wk overnight trip to visit parents]
    April: 4 days x2wks, 3x1, 2xa [lots of lousy weather, plus 1 wk overnight trip]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,024km challenge started on Jan. 1
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km (knee issues).
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
      Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered early on 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Register for my other usual events, and add other possible events
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 85 miles away
      canceled visit 1.12-1.13 due to blizzard
      canceled visit 1.21-1.22 due Mom's bad cold
      Mom's bday visit 1.31 with all siblings, in-laws & aunt
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13 / breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 2.27-2.28 & eldest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 3.14-3.15 & eldest brother visited
      overnight visit 4.18-4.19 & took Mom to eye appt. in Beaver Dam
      overnight visit 5.2-5.3 & aunt/uncle stopped over for visit so that was fun
      Mother's Day visit 5.12.24 & sister/BIL, youngest brother/SIL & 2 nieces there too <3 (middle brother/SIL visited day before bc they went to her parents Sun., eldest brother in PA for work)
      overnight visit 5.17-5.18 & drive Mom to Bunny's funeral/luncheon in Brown Deer 5.18
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others, now that I'm retired
      1.7.24 HH came over & visited at my invitation
      1.28.24 great-nephew's baptism affirmation in Oakfield, followed by luncheon
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
      3.8.24 Darboy: tax docs & long visit with MJSW
      3.19.24 messaged H (his job recently downsized)
      3.25.24 Darboy: tax returns with hubby & MJSW, shorter visit this time
      plans 4.6.24 with PZ canceled b/c she forgot they're going to OH to watch total solar eclipse
      4.15.24 unexpectedly sat & visited w/ C at AVB concert
      5.6.24 lunch with C
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Not as much progress as I hoped last year, but not worse.

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,217 Member
    Options

JFT, Wed 5/15
    1. log all food. eat lightly during the day; out to dinner at friends at nite :)
    2. concentrate on water >:)
    3. get fabric for quilt :)

JFT, Thur
    1. log all food
    2. concentrate on water!!!! This is the hardest habit for me to change.. drinking water. I'm trying, but I get so busy by the end of the day I realize I've only had maybe 1 cup at lunch. So make this a priority habit to change
    3. start cutting fabric for quilt... This one is very challenging! Lots of little pieces, 1 3/4 inch!! But ... I think grandson will like it.
    4. laundry
    5. if stops raining.. work in flower beds
    6. dinner will be just deli meat sandwiches... I don't want it to go bad and lots leftover from when our friend was here.
    7. Again... drink water!!!!

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After my yogurt, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Helly my JFT friends!
    Oh my! 138 posts behind again! I will try to read a few pages at a time to catch up, but I need to just post my goals in the meantime or I'll never do it!

I've been slowly regaining my strength after chemo. It really kicked my *kitten* this time. I spent so much time lying down, sick, that my muscles have actually weakened a lot. It's hard for me to even walk up our basement stairs! That's just ridiculous! I've started physical therapy to strengthen my muscles and to work through some SI joint pain so I can start a walking program. I go next Wednesday for my first therapy session with PT. I had a consultation with them last week but they weren't sure how aggressive they could be since MRI showed a fracture in my L4 disk (the one that had cancer in the bone) last October. They don't want to do anything that could hurt me more. BUT, GREAT NEWS, they did an xray yesterday to assess my spine health and results show I don't have an acute fracture anymore and there is no sign of cancer in the bones now either! YAY!! The other thing that happened in the past couple weeks is that I've started getting random ocular migraines, so they did an MRI of my head to make sure the cancer hasn't spread to my brain, and those results were clear also. So YAY!!! On Tuesday, I had my maintenance treatment, and the oncologist told me that my cancer is under very good control and I'm really doing great, so I'm very happy about that. Next CT scans will be in June.

Enough about cancer,.. I'm sorry...I don't want to be someone who comes on here and just complains about my aches and pains. It's just such a big part of my life right now and over the past 6 months it's almost all-consuming. I really want to find a way to move past it being the center of my life! So depressing!

So, my goal now is to adapt to a healthier lifestyle....moving more, building up my strength, cleaning up my eating (more whole foods vs the yummy processed stuff that I love so much), more water, better rest, less anxiety, more peace. I want to get back to a normal routine life, and this thread is such a big part of that to me and has been for many years! I think maybe 2015 or 2016 Joan first started this thread?

I hope everyone is doing well! I can't wait to read and catch up! Our yard is nice and green now, lilacs are blooming, as well as the Lily of the Valleys! I love those... Hopefully we can plant some tomatoes and other veggies soon. It's raining buckets right now, but it's supposed to be near 80 all weekend. :)

Just for Today, 5/16:
    1. 24H food plan:
    * L- avocado/tomato toast, pear.
    * D - taco salad or bean burrito. chips & salsa. fruit.
    * Sn - Vegs & dip. Fruit. Nuts. Toast. Something sweet for Dessert.
    2. Assess yesterday's 24H food plan
    3. 64 oz water before 6:00 pm
    4. Journal
    5. Close 2 activity rings on Apple watch
    6. PT exercises
    7. Love on my home & family: Laundry, floors, dust.
    8. Start sewing B's quilted pillow covers. Listen to audible book? Podcast?
    9. Evening Routine: Brush, floss. Face cleanse. Lotion. Devotionals. Gratitude Journal. Prayer Journal.

2024: Healthy, Happy & Grateful. Today, I choose peace over worry.
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB so glad you are feeling better and that the scans show no cancer in your bones or brain.
    That is amazingly good news.

Your yard sounds lovely. Good luck getting some veggies planted.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/16/24 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 5/6), unless I want sugarfree or no-sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies).✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/12)Went over on this.
    4) Won't weigh again until 5/16✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.), unless it's my dessert as per #1. (last 4/21) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No peanuts today.✔️
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/29)✔️
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 5/1)✔️Didn't eat today.
    11) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/15)✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/15)✔️
    16) Can drink coffee early due to doctor appt & eat lunch early due to lunch meeting.✔️

JFT for 5/17/24 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 5/6), unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/16)
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/15)
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/15)
    16) Can drink coffee early due to doctor appt for DH today.

Sample

• littleblackskirt
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB So happy to read your good news :)
    JFT Thursday 16th

THINK before I eat ✅
    Log everything ✅
    Stay in the green ✅
    PF exercises ✅
    Back exercises ❌

Pleased with how it went yesterday. There were several times when I might have eaten something unnecessary, but I thought about it and stopped myself. I also shopped and bought a few things for evening meals, which is where I usually fall down. I need to remind myself every day of all the health reasons I'm doing this!

JFT Friday 17th

THINK before I eat
    Log everything
    Stay in the green
    PF exercises
    Back exercises

I weighed this morning. Seems I've put back on 2 of the 3 pounds I lost in April. Frustrating.

• more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/17/24 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 5/6), unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.
    4) Won't weigh again until 5/20
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/15)
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/15)
    16) Can drink coffee early due to doctor appt for DH today.

Sample

• pridesabtch
    Options

JFT Thursday
    - work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Meetings 8-10, 11-12, 1-2, 5-6 & 6-7 :smiley:
    - Pick up Tim and visit for a few. :smiley:
    - Grocery :smiley:
    - Dinner :smiley:
    - Home :smiley:
    - Sleep :smiley:

Yesterday was long, but okay. Did finally go to the grocery store. I think we bought more alcohol than food, but we did get the staples.

Another late night at work, that I am not looking forward to. I came in an hour late, so that the 4 extra hours at the end won't seem as bad. It says something about my habits when the attendant at the gas station knows my schedule well enough to comment about me being late for work.

Tim is getting really tired of not being able to drive. He said he might buy a car today. I reminded him that he wasn't supposed to drive, but I don't think he cares. He can drive left handed, which is fine as long as there are no incidents where he needs to swerve to avoid something.

JFT Friday
    - Work by 9:00 :smiley:
    - Catch up with MFP & FB :smiley:
    - Maybe go out for lunch
    - Mom's this afternoon to sort bills
    - In-laws after work
    - Dinner
    - Home
    - Bed
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

Just for Today, 5/16:
    1. 24H food plan: 😊
    * L- avocado/tomato toast, pear. 😊
    * D - taco salad or bean burrito. chips & salsa. fruit. 😊
    * Sn - Vegs & dip. Fruit. Nuts. Toast. Something sweet for Dessert. 😊 Strawberries. Strawberry ice cream.
    2. Assess yesterday's 24H food plan 😊
    3. 64 oz water before 6:00 pm 😊
    4. Journal 😊
    5. Close 2 activity rings on Apple Watch 😊 Closed all 3 rings
    6. PT exercises. ❌
    7. Love on my home & family: Laundry, floors, dust. 😊 grocery shopping, clean fridge, laundry, floors.
    8. Start sewing B's quilted pillow covers. Listen to audible book? Podcast? ❌ too tired and sore
    9. Evening Routine: Brush, floss. Face. Lotion. Devotionals. Gratitude Journal. Prayer Journal. 😊

Happy Friday! It’s going to be a beautiful day here. My husband and son will be going to clear trees for a driveway on our lot up north. I decided not to go with them because I’d just be in the way and I don’t want to sit in the car for hours…so I’ve got my list of things to do here instead. But I’ve already got FOMO about not going with them…I don’t much like being left out of day trips. 😂

Yesterday I went grocery shopping with Tim for the first time since last October! I was happy to feel strong enough to go with him, but I remembered quickly that I hate grocery shopping! There’s that FOMO again…. 😉

Have a great day everyone!

Just for Today, 5/17/24, Friday:
    1. 24H food plan.
    2. Log food and close diary at end of day.
    3. Assess yesterday's 24H food plan
    4. 64 oz water before 6:00 pm
    5. Journal
    6. Close 2 activity rings on Apple watch
    7. PT exercises
    8. Love on my home & family: Laundry, dust.
    9. No BS Virtual Camp Weekend @ 12-noon - Day 1: Body Image
    10. Evening Routine: Brush, floss. Face. Lotion. Devotionals. Gratitude Journal. Prayer Journal.

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After my yogurt, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
  • littleblackskirt
    Options

JFT Friday 17th

THINK before I eat ✅
    Log everything ✅
    Stay in the green ❌
    PF exercises ✅
    Back exercises ❌

Not going to log today as eating with family tonight. I will be sensible though.
  • more_freggies76
    edited May 18
    Options
    JFT for 5/17/24 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 5/6), unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/16)✔️
    4) Won't weigh again until 5/20✔️
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 5/1)✔️Didn't eat today
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/15)✔️
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/15)✔️
    16) Can drink coffee early due to doctor appt for DH today.✔️
    JFT for 5/18/24 (today)✔️
    **Want to be flexible Saturday and Sunday
    1) **Flexible on desserts today
    4) Won't weigh again until 5/20
    11) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/17)
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/17)
    14) **Flexible on calories today No more than 600 calories for lunch.

Sample