Bex953172 Posts: 4,103 Member
    Options
    HappyDonkey75 wrote: »
    Heaviest Weight: 210
    END OF MONTH Goal Weight 199.9 | Ultimate Goal Weight: 165
    May Goals:
    Continue to recover from Knee surgery and build leg strength
    Get in cardo and strength training 4 times per week
    [ Get scale closer to 200 by end of month.(whatever that number might be as long as its not going the other way)

(Beginning late)
    May 14 208.6
    May 15- 209
    May 16- 208
    May17-__DNW
    May 18 __ DNW (VERY BAD FOOD DAY BUT WAS VERY ACTIVE ALL DAY)
    May 19 _ DNW too afraid to get on the scale
    May 20- 204.3
    May 21- 202.9
    May 22 202.6

May 23- 202.5
    May 24 -201.8
    May 25 202.5
    May 26th- 201.9
    May 27th 201.9
    May 28th 202.3
    May 29th- 202.9- OK, can we please stop going this direction? Am I doing this all wrong??

Yesterday I got an extra 100 calories from my exercise of walking (30 minutes) and I ended up eating all of those and a few more so Total calories yesterday was 1620 . But that still puts me below the recommended BMR for me.. I have not historically been this much over but I have been eating some of those extra calories I get for excercise.. Thinking maybe that might be part of the issue?

Here is what I have figured out as far as my numbers, maybe I am wrong?

MY BMR from the BMR calculator is 1549 + the added number for activity level = 2270Kcal is where I land.

Right now I have daily calories set to 1500.
    ( Which I had week ago set to 1400 but that seemed too restrictive because I was eating more like 1500 anyways (even though somehow I was losing still and now I am not???)

If I reduce my calories by 500 which is what is recommended for slow 1 lb of weightloss a week, that is 1770 calories.

I really am trying to stick to 1500 KCal . My physician thought that was reasonable given the menopause thing..
    Going to give it a few more days and see if scale starts going down again.

Today was back to 40 minutes cardio + a weight session and walk with my dog.. so here's hoping we starting trending down again by end of week.

I mean I'm no expert but that sounds okay to me?
    Mine are roughly the same stats I think.

I think mine are set to lose 1lb a week and I get 1,620. I have done my BMR but can't remember what it was but I know it's around the 1600 mark anyway

Mines set as lightly active. I do more exercise than "lightly active" but seeing as food is the most important thing for weight loss, I'd rather eat as if I'm not exercising and then any exercise I do is just 'extra'

And sometimes I eat them back, or a few, or sometimes I eat non back at all.

I know for my age (32) my weights gonna fluctuate through the menstrual cycle anyway, but you mentioned a menopause thing? And I have zero idea what happens in terms of weight when that happens

But overall, yeah, I think your stats look good.

I mean sometimes I can have an excessive amount of calories left from exercise, so I'll eat back. But it's there's only 100-200 I try not to eat them back or eat just a small amount of them

Hope this helps!
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,386 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - Protein bar for breakfast :(
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Lunch under 400 cals :(
    - Leave work early to design/draw :neutral:
    - Dinner under 500 cals :(
    - Paint some more :(
    - Bed by 10:00 :(

Well yesterday was nearly a clean sweep of misses on goals. I did go home early, but I took a nap then we went out. Didn't control my eating or drinking, stayed out too late and got zero painting done. Oh well, today is a new day.

Made it to my morning meetings. Didn't have any caffeine, but I made it on time. Didn't fall asleep and even contributed. Now I'm sitting in my office bored. I have a few more meetings today then I'm out of here. It is supposed to be nice out so I'm hoping to drag the submarine out onto the driveway where I'll have more room to paint and more airflow to help with fumes. Best laid plans.

Oh, have to go to mom's, and Walmart also. Mom's to sort bills and visit for a few. Walmart to buy a large box I can use as the conning tower on the submarine. The medium box just isn't big enough to look right.

JFT Thursday
    - Shower :(
    - Meetings by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Protein bar for brunch :smiley:
    - Meetings
    - Mom's at 3:00
    - Walmart
    - Home by 4:30
    - Work on drawing / painting
    - Chinese for dinner (maybe)
    - Paint some more
    - Bed by 10:00
    - No beer
    - Log food
    - Stay green
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,768 Member
    Options
    I'll be on vacation the next few days, so I won't do goals, but will do hour commitments as needed.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,519 Member
    edited May 30
    Options
    @more_freggies76 Enjoy your vacation days! I like your hourly commitments.

@snowflake1968 I like to wash dishes by hand even though we have a (very old) dishwasher. I use it once in a while, when I'm too busy/lazy or just to make sure it keeps running. We think it was installed when the house was built in 1989; we've been here nearly 20 years. I keep waiting for the day it finally dies, or we finally decide to spend money for a new one. I remember Hannah, and her "do dishes" goals LOL. She's the reason I write TA-DA when I finish my "to-do" list. I miss her.

Recap 5/29 W ~ sunny all day & I was active!
    1) Leftovers for supper / log all food / 64+ oz. water :smiley: Net calories a bit over, but better than recently. And water was 80 oz. Yay me.
    2) Walked dog 3.92 mi :sunglasses: happy dog & happy me
    3) Put clean dishes away / crush aluminum cans in garage (I pick up cans along roadside & at park on dog walks, I hate when people litter & can't bother to recycle; had quite a stash in bags) / put basic birdseed in garage bins / refill basic seed birdfeeders / deadhead front yard flowers / help hubby with mower (he had to sharpen blade to get through tall grass from No Mow May) / rearrange storage shed (hubby didn't think through where he put snowblower, blocking over half the double doorway) / empty kitchen compost bucket into bin / fill gallon jug & watering cans from rain barrels / read / other? made overnight oats, digital decluttering :smiley: TA-DA!

JFT 5/30 R ~ another gorgeous sunny day! happy me :sunglasses:
    1) Veggie burgers, steamed asparagus & potato salad for supper / log all food / 64+ oz. water
    2) Walked dog 4.26 miles :sunglasses: happy dog & happy me
    3) PT exercises later
    4) Wash dishes / prep backyard for hubby to mow (depoop, including dead mouse by heat pump, pull yard do-dads) / haul all. the. grass. to yard waste place with hubby (and take dog for ride LOL) / read / shop for new phones / other?

5# Challenge (May):
    SW 184.5
    5.4.24: 186
    5.11.24: 184.5
    5.17.24: 185
    5.25.25: 187.5
    Challenge Goal 179.5

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes... wall oven installed 2/26 but no new recipes yet.
      * lentil rice sausage tortellini soup ~ very good, recipe is keeper
      * glazed lemon cookies ~ everyone loved them at Easter dinner
      * rhubarb cobbler (in my first cookbook) ~ very good, I want to try other fruit this summer
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x):
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    February: 6 days x1wk, 5x1, 4x1, 2x1 [2 wks overnight trips to visit parents]
    March: 5 days x1wk, 4x1, 3x1, 0x1 [ack... prep house & food for Easter dinner; 1 wk overnight trip to visit parents]
    April: 4 days x2wks, 3x1, 2x1 [lots of lousy weather, plus 1 wk overnight trip]
    May: 6 days x2wks, 3x3 [fit days in around 2 overnight trips & visit on Mother's Day]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,024km challenge started on Jan. 1
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km (knee issues).
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
      Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered early on 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Register for my other usual events, and add other possible events
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 85 miles away
      canceled visit 1.12-1.13 due to blizzard
      canceled visit 1.21-1.22 due Mom's bad cold
      Mom's bday visit 1.31 with all siblings, in-laws & aunt
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13 / breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 2.27-2.28 / eldest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 3.14-3.15 / eldest brother visited
      overnight visit 4.18-4.19 / took Mom to eye appt. in Beaver Dam
      overnight visit 5.2-5.3 / aunt B/uncle R stopped over for visit so that was fun
      Mother's Day visit 5.12.24 / sister/BIL, youngest brother/SIL & 2 nieces there too <3 (middle brother/SIL visited day before bc they went to her parents Sun., eldest brother in PA for work)
      overnight visit 5.17-5.18 / drove Mom to Bunny's funeral/luncheon in Brown Deer on 5.18 & youngest brother/SIL & eldest brother visited after moving 2 nieces to new apt.
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others, now that I'm retired
      1.7.24 HH came over & visited at my invitation
      1.28.24 great-nephew's baptism affirmation in Oakfield, followed by luncheon
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
      3.8.24 Darboy: tax docs & long visit with MJSW
      3.19.24 messaged H (his job recently downsized)
      3.25.24 Darboy: tax returns with hubby & MJSW, shorter visit this time
      plans 4.6.24 with PZ canceled b/c she forgot they're going to OH to watch total solar eclipse
      4.15.24 unexpectedly sat & visited w/ CAS at AVB concert
      5.6.24 lunch with CAS
      5.20.24 lunch with LL & LWB
      6.3.24 lunch with former IA mgmt team
      6.4.24 volunteers lunch at church
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Not as much progress as I hoped last year, but not worse.

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,368 Member
    edited May 30
    Options
    So, I haven’t dropped off the face of the earth 😜 but might have well as done. I got locked out of my iPhone about a fortnight ago, then out of my iPad about 5 days later. It’s taken me until late last night to get back into my devices. Had to do factory resets in the end. A salutary lesson in keeping phone etc backed up. My last backup was in February which was a blessing, as I didn’t have to redo all my apps.

Stayed on track mostly.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    @cschmitz110515 - I miss Hannah too. She had a lot going on.

@TerriRichardson112 - welcome back, Apple products sure can be a pain.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,368 Member
    Options
    @HappyDonkey75 That sounds about right. My doctor recommended 1500 when I was losing weight, but it all depends on individuals. My smart digital scale give me a base of around 1549, but I do a lot of exercise so I have mine set at 1680. Losing slowly is much more sustainable.

Don’t rush to change it too radically. I found that 100 change up or down was better as each time you change the body takes time to adjust.
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Busy week again.

Me and Ash have been manic for a couple of weeks now. Sometimes it's good when we're like that, we get a lot of jobs boxed off in one go. But when you want to stop and relax and can't it's annoying.
    I've always felt there was two sides of me, one that wants to get $h!t done and the other side that really doesn't and they battle each other all day lol!!
    JFT Wednesday
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - Protein bar for breakfast :(
    - Lunch under 400 cals :(
    - Leave work early to design/draw :neutral:
    - Dinner under 500 cals :(
    - Bed by 10:00 :(

Well yesterday was nearly a clean sweep of misses on goals. I did go home early, but I took a nap then we went out. Didn't control my eating or drinking, stayed out too late and got zero painting done. Oh well, today is a new day.

Made it to my morning meetings. Didn't have any caffeine, but I made it on time. Didn't fall asleep and even contributed. Now I'm sitting in my office bored. I have a few more meetings today then I'm out of here. It is supposed to be nice out so I'm hoping to drag the submarine out onto the driveway where I'll have more room to paint and more airflow to help with fumes. Best laid plans.

Oh, have to go to mom's, and Walmart also. Mom's to sort bills and visit for a few. Walmart to buy a large box I can use as the conning tower on the submarine. The medium box just isn't big enough to look right.

JFT Thursday
    - Meetings
    - Mom's at 3:00
    - Walmart
    - Home by 4:30
    - Work on drawing / painting
    - Chinese for dinner (maybe)
    - Paint some more
    - Bed by 10:00
    - No beer
    - Log food
    - Stay green

Have I missed something? Submarine?!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    @more_freggies76 Enjoy your vacation days! I like your hourly commitments.

@snowflake1968 I like to wash dishes by hand even though we have a (very old) dishwasher. I use it once in a while, when I'm too busy/lazy or just to make sure it keeps running. We think it was installed when the house was built in 1989; we've been here nearly 20 years. I keep waiting for the day it finally dies, or we finally decide to spend money for a new one. I remember Hannah, and her "do dishes" goals LOL. She's the reason I write TA-DA when I finish my "to-do" list. I miss her.

Recap 5/29 W ~ sunny all day & I was active!
    1) Leftovers for supper / log all food / 64+ oz. water :smiley: Net calories a bit over, but better than recently. And water was 80 oz. Yay me.
    2) Walked dog 3.92 mi :sunglasses: happy dog & happy me
    3) Put clean dishes away / crush aluminum cans in garage (I pick up cans along roadside & at park on dog walks, I hate when people litter & can't bother to recycle; had quite a stash in bags) / put basic birdseed in garage bins / refill basic seed birdfeeders / deadhead front yard flowers / help hubby with mower (he had to sharpen blade to get through tall grass from No Mow May) / rearrange storage shed (hubby didn't think through where he put snowblower, blocking over half the double doorway) / empty kitchen compost bucket into bin / fill gallon jug & watering cans from rain barrels / read / other? made overnight oats, digital decluttering :smiley: TA-DA!

JFT 5/30 R ~ another gorgeous sunny day! happy me :sunglasses:
    1) Veggie burgers, steamed asparagus & potato salad for supper / log all food / 64+ oz. water
    3) PT exercises later
    4) Wash dishes / prep backyard for hubby to mow (depoop, including dead mouse by heat pump, pull yard do-dads) / haul all. the. grass. to yard waste place with hubby (and take dog for ride LOL) / read / shop for new phones / other?

5# Challenge (May):
    SW 184.5
    5.25.25: 187.5
    Challenge Goal 179.5

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes... wall oven installed 2/26 but no new recipes yet.
      * rhubarb cobbler (in my first cookbook) ~ very good, I want to try other fruit this summer
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    March: 5 days x1wk, 4x1, 3x1, 0x1 [ack... prep house & food for Easter dinner; 1 wk overnight trip to visit parents]
    May: 6 days x2wks, 3x3 [fit days in around 2 overnight trips & visit on Mother's Day]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
    • Registered early on 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 85 miles away
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13 / breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
      Mother's Day visit 5.12.24 / sister/BIL, youngest brother/SIL & 2 nieces there too <3 (middle brother/SIL visited day before bc they went to her parents Sun., eldest brother in PA for work)
      overnight visit 5.17-5.18 / drove Mom to Bunny's funeral/luncheon in Brown Deer on 5.18 & youngest brother/SIL & eldest brother visited after moving 2 nieces to new apt.
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
      plans 4.6.24 with PZ canceled b/c she forgot they're going to OH to watch total solar eclipse
      5.6.24 lunch with CAS

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship

Omg dishwashers. We've just had a complete nightmare getting a new one. We ordered one for last Sunday. It came, we had to pull out the washing machine (which is super heavy) just to plumb in the dishwasher, but we got it all done and pushed them back. Only then did our dumb a$$es realise there was a huge dent on the door.
    So we rang Argos, explained, they said they would get a new one sent out by Tuesday and take the damaged one with them and said there would be some sort of gift of goodwill for the inconvenience.

Turns out, they were going to refund the whole machine. And we could keep the new one. Winner right? Wrong.

The second one came more damaged than the first! So between us and the delivery guy we guessed that something went wrong at manufacturing and some idiot has still wrapped the machines up, probs in a hope to not get in trouble at work.

So we got the refund anyway, plus £25 gift card as goodwill instead. And we went to B&Q to get one ourselves. Didn't even know they sold them otherwise I would have done that in the first place 😂

But yeah funny you mentioned Hannah. I was just thinking about her yesterday and wondered where she was up to :(
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    - Mom's at 3:00 :smiley:
    - Walmart :smile:
    - Home by 4:30 :(
    - Work on drawing / painting :neutral:
    - Chinese for dinner (maybe) :smiley:
    - Bed by 10:00 :smiley:
    - No beer :smiley:
    - Log food :(
    - Stay green :neutral:

Did some of the things I was supposed to do yesterday, but have just been so tired as of late. Tim did the first coat of yellow on the submarine. @Bex953172 we are making a submarine out of large boxes for kids to play in at a church camp. I'll post a picture when it's done. It's a much larger undertaking than we thought it would be, but I think the kiddos will enjoy it. Assuming I get my bum in gear and get it painted and detailed. We even bought a periscope, lights and a steering wheel for inside.

Went to mom's yesterday. She is so bitter toward life. She agreed to go with me to Walmart today to spend her $200 stipend from the insurance company. She gets $200 each month that doesn't carry over that she can use for food, cleaner, pet supplies, etc. She has let it go to waste the last 2 months despite my efforts to get her to go use it. I mean she has very little money, and this $200 is huge. Why would you not want to spend it? She goes to the grocery and to Walmart and spends her money, just won't use this darn card. The only reason she agreed to go with me today is because Tim asked. So frustrating.

Other than that tickets for one of my favorite local events go on sale today. Rivers, Trails & Ales. Long weekend of hiking, biking, and kayaking that finishes up with an large outdoor beer tasting festival thing. Loads of fun.

JFT Friday
    - Work in the am :smiley:
    - Leave at noon
    - Take mom shopping
    - PAINT
    - dinner at home
    - PAINT
    - Bed early
  • HappyDonkey75
    HappyDonkey75 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Its going to be a busy weekend, family in town for one of nephews graduation, so graduation party with all the yummy food..
    My plan is to get my workout in early both sat/sun- Today might be my rest day on the workout.. we will see. I might fit in some weights and 20 minutes cardio but have so much to get done today with work and errands..
    I didn't quite my my May goal of being below 200 but I am still better than I was at the beginning of the month.
    Thank you all for the support .
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    I am not posting goals right now, because I’m too lazy.
    I’m going to say hi though.

I thought of Hannah tonight for those of you who remember her.
    My dishwasher died a couple months ago and I’m having to do dishes by hand. I am normally very good at just doing them after supper each night, but I was lazy the last two nights.
    Tonight I did them telling myself it was a good thing since all 3 of my ice cream scoops were dirty, so were all 3 of my to go coffee mugs. So if I wanted ice cream tonight or coffee tomorrow I had to do them. Not the best incentive, but incentive nonetheless.

I’ll get back to logging in a day or so.

I DO remember Hannah! I was just thinking of her and @bookmeister86 also (or was it slittlemeister ?). Wondering how they are. Hannah sure hated doing dishes! 😂
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,519 Member
    edited May 31
    Options
    Recap 5/30 R ~ another gorgeous sunny day! happy me :sunglasses:
    1) Veggie burgers, steamed asparagus & potato salad for supper / log all food / 64+ oz. water :smiley: another day of 80 oz. water yay
    3) PT exercises later ~ too busy, then too pooped :p
    4) Wash dishes / prep backyard for hubby to mow (depoop, including dead mouse by heat pump, pull yard do-dads) + put all the do-dads back + locked gate / haul all. the. grass. to yard waste place with hubby (and take dog for ride LOL) ~ needed 2 trips & happy dog / read / shop for new phones ~ one of these days / other? boiled eggs, remembered to lock shed :smiley: TA-DA!

JFT 5/31 F ~ sunny & breezy, another beautiful day
    1) Month end weigh-in & measurements / log on MFP
    2) Figure out supper / log all food / 64+ oz. water
    3) Walked dog 3.84 mi :sunglasses: happy dog & happy me
    4) Funeral luncheon set-up 2:00 / refill watering cans from rain barrels / wash dishes / shop for phones / read / other?

5# Challenge (May): Weight challenges haven't been working for me when I have life stuff going on, like overnight visits to parents, lunches out with friends & family, funeral luncheon, etc. I'll just keep plugging away.
    SW 184.5
    5.25.24: 187.5
    5.31.24: 186
    Challenge Goal 179.5

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old

2024 Goals:
      * rhubarb cobbler (in my first ever cookbook) ~ very good, I want to try other fruit this summer
    • Always a good idea
      5.6.24 lunch with CAS

• jgot2lose2
    jgot2lose2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    JFT (05/31/2024)
    1. Log all of my food and stay under my limit.
    2. Be kinder to myself - have been a little down on myself since a memorial day weekend bingefest. Remember this is a marathon, and I've successfully pulled myself out of the slip.
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    The submarine isn’t quite done, because e we can’t finish it until it’s in the church. We have to disassemble and reassemble it…
    18y5ouesisca.jpeg
    123bpcep854a.jpeg
    7kufjw6gkwl9.jpeg
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    I miss Hannah & Bookmeister86. Book mister pops up every now and again on my feed, but haven’t really spoken with her in years. She always had the most amazing adventures. Hannah I pray for, she had a rough lot.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Impressive submarine!

Haven't logged again in the last week. 1st of June today so I weighed just to keep track. I've put back on the 3 lbs I lost in April. I know my meals aren't bad, so it's all down to the extra snacking.

Hope you've all done better than me!