• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 919 Member
    edited February 9
    Options
    ddsb1111 wrote: »
    Sweetzyd wrote: »
    @ddsb1111 No, you didn't over step at all. I asked you a question and I appreciate your advice and you taking the time to tell me about your experiences. So happy for you that you found what works for you.
    Right now I am doing 16:8 IF- have been for the past year or so. I think my body has gotten used to it so I really want to change things up to see. Like you suggested, I may experiment a little first to see how things go. Thank you again for taking time to reach out ❤️. Sorry it took so long for me to reply

Omgoodness no problem at all! I realize now you’ve been doing IF so it’s not cold turkey for you. I’m sure you’ll do awesome!

I started OMAD on Monday :). Monday was tough, I had some dizziness by late afternoon and just didn't feel well but yesterday was great. Also have some sinus stuff going on which could have contributed. I'll try and keep updating here on how it's going!

Yes, please keep updating me. It does get easier, it’s just a process. If you’re into boring reading I wrote about my experience in the motivation board, with pics even 🙈. I think the title is IF Check-In for whomever whenever, or something like that. If you want to see the ups and downs of the whole thing feel free to check it out. You can find it by clicking on my profile and my discussions (I think). I’m here for support, questions, whatever you need.

I couldn't find this board :( and when I click on your picture/username, it tells me that your profile is private. Could be me though 😆 might be user error.
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 845 Member
    edited February 9
    Options
    @ddsb1111 No, you didn't over step at all. I asked you a question and I appreciate your advice and you taking the time to tell me about your experiences. So happy for you that you found what works for you.
    Right now I am doing 16:8 IF- have been for the past year or so. I think my body has gotten used to it so I really want to change things up to see. Like you suggested, I may experiment a little first to see how things go. Thank you again for taking time to reach out ❤️. Sorry it took so long for me to reply

Omgoodness no problem at all! I realize now you’ve been doing IF so it’s not cold turkey for you. I’m sure you’ll do awesome!

I started OMAD on Monday :). Monday was tough, I had some dizziness by late afternoon and just didn't feel well but yesterday was great. Also have some sinus stuff going on which could have contributed. I'll try and keep updating here on how it's going!

Yes, please keep updating me. It does get easier, it’s just a process. If you’re into boring reading I wrote about my experience in the motivation board, with pics even 🙈. I think the title is IF Check-In for whomever whenever, or something like that. If you want to see the ups and downs of the whole thing feel free to check it out. You can find it by clicking on my profile and my discussions (I think). I’m here for support, questions, whatever you need.

I couldn't find this board :( and when I click on your picture/username, it tells me that your profile is private. Could be me though 😆 might be user error.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10888986/fasting-check-in-for-whomever-whenever

I think I figured out how to get the link from the app… hopefully it works
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    @ddsb1111 yes, that worked!! Still reading through but you look AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing this with me!
    Btw- I'm loving OMAD. Had 1 tough day this week, which was the first day on Monday the rest really has been fairly easy. Hoping it stays that way🤞. Already seen a couple pounds of weight loss on the scales 😊
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    @ddsb1111 yes, that worked!! Still reading through but you look AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing this with me!
    Btw- I'm loving OMAD. Had 1 tough day this week, which was the first day on Monday the rest really has been fairly easy. Hoping it stays that way🤞. Already seen a couple pounds of weight loss on the scales 😊

Thank you so much. And congrats on a successful first OMAD week!
  • hayley35blakeway
    hayley35blakeway Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 11
    Options
    Hello all I’m new I used this app years ago like 2018 weight was 16.07 lol I was lighter then I’m now officially off the rails but I’m back on it and determined than ever I don’t think I’ve ever felt like this before I’m actually doing it and excited I’m 18.05 now when I started few weeks ago I was 19.10

[edited by MFP Moderators]