One Year Can Change Your Life (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• dropkickjoey
    dropkickjoey Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats :) can't wait to see results of mine :)
  • kuldeepj
    kuldeepj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! and Wow, you did an amazing job!
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Awww inspiring!!!! Just amazing!!! I really appreciated the honesty of what you wrote because I have been struggling lately to stay on track with my macros and exercise, glad to hear you went through up and downs too and that like me you even gained at times. I am currently up 7 lbs. from my lowest do far and trying o turn things around. Thank you for your honesty, insight and inspiration. Congrats to you :)
    A lot of people have commented on this. Maybe I should have emphasized it more because it's totally normal! I think I and all my friends have periods where we get off track and gain, reset our tickers to keep us honest, and get back to it.

Previously, I was tempted to wait till the next week to start again if I ever got off track, but now that I understand one high calorie day (or week, or month, or even two months!) doesn't really reflect on me as a person, it is easy to just shrug and do better the next day. Good luck :)
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!

And thanks for posting this. It's very inspiring!! You are awesome.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!

I may have to overcome my fear of the gym and start picking up heavy things :)
  • saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Amazing work - way to hit it hard! Absolutely inspiring!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

So happy to be your friend, and so proud of you. Love you, girl!!!
  • fivethreeone
    Options
    You look fantastic!

I may have to overcome my fear of the gym and start picking up heavy things :)

Do it! I was terrified of the gym for YEARS and once I finally steeled myself and got a membership (after sitting in my car in the parking lot for 20 minutes trying to get up the nerve to walk inside).... I realized I had wasted years being afraid of nothing. Now the gym is my happy place :)
  • iGirlAndroid
    Options
    I don't regret reading the whole thing. You're awesome and I'm inspired.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Fantastic transformation. You look amazing! x
  • Rabid180
    Rabid180 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Seriously badass story and transformation! Just started weight-lfiting myself and you've inspired me even more.

Congrats on your success and I hope you can get bck to lifting soon!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and congratulations, your journey could be a true success model for others.......
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    :drinker: fantastic story! Hope you changed some.minds!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look like you could be on the cover of a fitness magazine. Wow! Great job :)
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Everything about your body is amazing. You better WORK *snaps*!
  • jojolab
    jojolab Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this article so much!!!! Can you tell us more details about what you would do when working out with weights? I want to try and I'm really intimidated but you've inspired me!!:) how did you learn what to do?
  • fivethreeone
    Options
    I love this article so much!!!! Can you tell us more details about what you would do when working out with weights? I want to try and I'm really intimidated but you've inspired me!!:) how did you learn what to do?

Thanks! I have a blog here: myfitnesspal.com/blog/fivethreeone and I made an entry specifically talking about that for those of you who want to know how to get started. I studied for a while, and I'll be honest, it takes some time to get it right, but it is so worth it. good luck!!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bumping again!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!