One Year Can Change Your Life (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I am SO glad I can call you my friend and I appreciate all the help/advice you've given me!! I have also been lucky enough to have GREAT friends on here from the beginning and I am honored that you are one of them. You inspire me every day and your progress with lifting has been AMAZING! It's one of the reasons I decided to start lifting too and I am seeing way more of a difference than I did with just the cardio.

You are just awesome and I hope you know that. Love you, Naomi!!!! :heart:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    You are one tough, inspirational, Badass. :flowerforyou:
  • shrinkingWITS
    Options
    You are amazingballs.

♥♥♥
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Ah HA! Abs are made in the kitchen. I love it, and so true! You look fantastic!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Naomi - you rock!
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration. you are a rock star!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and what a fantastic transformation - you look so fit and strong and amazing. Very inspiring. Congratulations
  • NYUbookworm
    Options
    Best forum post EVER!!!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!

and thank you for sharing your story. :) you look amazing
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Love this Naomi. Thanks so much for sharing here and for the encouragement you give me personally.

And the fact that you're funny as hell usually makes my day that much better.

confetti.gifconfetti.gifconfetti.gifconfetti.gifconfetti.gifconfetti.gifconfetti.gifconfetti.gifconfetti.gifconfetti.gifconfetti.gifconfetti.gif
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, shows everything that can be accomplished with hard work and dedication.
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    1. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY!
    2. You look amazing! amazing abs! Congrats! You should be ready proud of yourself!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bumping so I can make use of the great blog links!
  • nhouse3417
    Options
    I dont come on these board often anymore and so glad I did today. I love your story, you are AMAZING!! And just down right real!! Cheers to you! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

And you are smokin!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful birthday gift you have given yourself - one for life!

You look fantastic. I so enjoyed reading about your journey. Thank you.
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, amazing progress! Happy birthday! As your gift to all of US, you have inspired cardio junkies like myself to really put our hearts into lifting (I'm starting Monday with a personal trainer). Thank you, thank you for that!

Sorry about your injury, and I'm totally amazed that you keep melting away that body fat while somewhat hobbled up. Again, proof to the rest of us that an injury isn't the excuse to totally throw in the towel and atrophy on the couch until we're healed.

You are a true inspiration!
  • gmarrier
    gmarrier Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great and I appreciate you sharing the links to your blog. I see now that until I commit myself to an actual plan I am going to continue to struggle with the ups and downs that I am plagued with now.

Thank you!
  • Cristilite
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday....You look amazing and you have to be so proud. Keep it going!
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. I am the same height and was the same weight as you when I started this journey 2 months ago. My weight hasn't fallen off as quickly as I'd hoped (according to the scales) but I can feel myself getting stronger from the inside out and am committed to becoming the best me I can be.

Your story and pics make me believe it really can happen.

Thank you so much for sharing...and Happy Birthday to youuuuu!! :drinker:
  • munchie1023
    munchie1023 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!