Calling all vegans

Options
Hi! Today is my first day using MFP to track macros, etc. Any other vegan or Plant-based folks here? I’m in Wyoming!

Replies

• lhfine2018
    lhfine2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not vegan but vegetarian. Very interested in increasing protein in a variety of ways.
  • carliedillman
    carliedillman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm plant based over here in Virginia :) How long has you been vegan or plant based?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,166 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Y'all might enjoy this relatively new group in the MFP Community, for plant-based eaters whether vegan, vegetarian, or meat-sparse omnivore types.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145477-herbivores-of-mfp

Me, I've been vegetarian for almost 50 years, and part of the MFP world for almost 9 (year of loss, rest of it maintenance).

Best wishes for success!
  • llarocca0514
    llarocca0514 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vegan is challenging m.. have you ever looked into “FitVegan”? They develop meal plans and exercise plans for vegans. I’ve never been Vegan but they’re a company that may be worth looking into. They have a lot of free resources too!!
  • kalebramsey89
    kalebramsey89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New vegan here in Texas. Howdy 🤠
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options
    Vegan here in Raleigh North Carolina! Been vegan since 2019 and love it!!!
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Been looking for the vegans! Please add me if you need active friends, I’m here daily!!! x
  • evilwitchvegan
    evilwitchvegan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan, for 6 years now after 29 as vegetarian. Live in the UK. Happy to meet like-minded friends for motivation and support
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Yes! Mostly vegan, always vegetarian. Sending you a friend request.