Wow! Awesome and inspiring!!!
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • BelleVegan77
    BelleVegan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you go girl that is amazing you look SO pretty!
  • KT193
    KT193 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I was really surprised of your height as well as I am 200 lbs and 5ft8 now and I would love to look like you! well done. I am an apple shape :( and all my weight is on my boobs and stomach
  • jilliangetsit
    jilliangetsit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Rock on girl! You look amazing! That is a lot of dedication and hard work right there and you must be so very proud :) Thanks for sharing :P
  • teresa_c
    Options
    you look great!!!! way to go!!!!!!!
  • fattobad
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • cslater75
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I found it to be motivating. Congratulations on your success. :flowerforyou:
  • michelleonamission
    Options
    You look great and I know you feel even better. I know I do and I haven't lost the amount you have.....not yet anyways : ). Great job! You should be very proud.
  • Neondragonfly
    Neondragonfly Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! You are looking so amazing!

I am just restarting my weight loss journey after having my second baby daughter (who is now almost 8 weeks old) and I am 251 lbs so your success has been inspiring.

What was your workout activities and routines when you started out? Did you start running straight off from the start?

Hope you meet your start of 2014 goal.

Well done xx
  • LeceMaria
    LeceMaria Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you! And Im hoping I do as well.
    When I started off, I started on the elliptical. I prefer that over the treadmill because I have an old knee injury that acts up and the elliptical doesn't hurt my joints. But I'd do the elliptical for 30 mins and the bike for 30. As time progressed I'd increase my time on the elliptical and decrease my time on the bike until I was back to doing the elliptical for an hour. Getting my speed up to where it used to was the hardest thing

With lifting, I started back doing the same routine and amount of weights that I was used to doing.
  • hollyelise68
    hollyelise68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look so good! Congrats on your hard work. :)

I like that you work out 4 times a week. That sees doable. I have yet to try ZUMBA...maybe I will one of these days. :)
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Glad you de-lurked and shared. You look wonderful now, just image how you're going to ROCK at goal.

I just started doing Zumba so appreciate your comments on its contribution to your journey. Shake that thing, LOL.
  • hellohappycarla
    hellohappycarla Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! =):flowerforyou:
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done
  • SaraRT1983
    Options
    You have done WONDERFUL!!! Keep up the awesome work and thanks for sharing your success story!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!