15678911»

Replies

• xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm glad Feb is almost over! lol

A =18
    AF = 10

Not a great result for Feb but I did manage to maintain my weight as of today 2lbs under goal. So I'm looking on the brighter side of life! :)
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    @xbowhunter - you can still celebrate all those AF days you racked up. Good for you!
  • Michieb125
    edited February 29
    Options
    @MissMay - your final stats for February are truly, truly admirable. A huge congratulations to you. You are right, we can all benefit from Less Alcohol in our lives. Thank you for that honest truth.
  • I_am_motivated
    I_am_motivated Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It looks like a lot of success for the month of February. I officially started Feb.4 with no alcohol and made it the rest of the month. I did drink non alcohol beers which helped tremendously. I'll eventually quit drinking those too. Sparkling water with lime seems to do the trick too. Wishing everybody a successful March. See you there. :wink:
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    19- AF
    3- LA
    7- A
  • lisalouc
    lisalouc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I didn’t do very well with being AF this month. I am disappointed in myself. I was completely dry in January but this month had a few celebrations which just ignited the taste for 🍷. Nice work to all of you who were more successful! Will there be a community group for March?
  • Michieb125
    Options
    @lisalouc and others who may have missed the link above, from MissMay.

Here is the link-
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10910560/less-alcohol-march-2024-one-day-at-a-time/p1?new=1
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,557 Member
    Options
    After drinking or using rec drugs, or both, every single day since mid-2020, except for a few 4-5 day periods on vacation outside the country, I successfully had a completely dry February.

I never would have even had the idea or thought to do this if it weren't for joining MFP, and specifically seeing this thread, and for the willingness of others in this thread to allow me (and others) to use the thread as a personal journal when I can't really share my journey with anyone in my real life.

Thank you to all, and here's to hoping for a good (admittedly not completely dry) March. January and February are my light months and work gets crazy for the rest of the year so I probably won't be back to reading and posting here for a while because if I don't force myself to pull away from forums I spend way too much time.

As Sam Waterston ends one of my favorite movie monologues of all time:

May your best years be yet to come. And so for us all.

Heart felt....thank you for stopping in. We hope your LESS ALCOHOL journey is a success.
  • MissMay
    Options
    60 days in total

Day 1 none
    Day 2 none
    Day 3 none
    Day 4 none
    Day 5 none
    Day 6 none
    Day 7 none
    Day 8 none
    Day 9 none
    Day 10 none
    Day 11 none
    Day 12 none
    Day 13 none
    Day 14 none
    Day 15 none
    Day 16 none
    Day 17 none
    Day 18 none
    Day 19 none
    Day 20 none
    Day 21 none
    Day 22 none
    Day 23 none
    Day 24 none
    Day 25 none
    Day 26 none
    Day 27 none
    Day 28 none
    Day 29 none.

🎉

AMAZING....CONGRATS!!!!
  • MissMay
    Options
    lisalouc wrote: »
    I didn’t do very well with being AF this month. I am disappointed in myself. I was completely dry in January but this month had a few celebrations which just ignited the taste for 🍷. Nice work to all of you who were more successful! Will there be a community group for March?

In our eyes you did very well, you showed up here and kept track of your consumption. It has to start some way/ some how. Even little steps get you far.
    See you over on the March thread
  • zensome
    zensome Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Final post for February
    14 AF
    15 A

Not great but not terrible either Marching on...
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    I’m back from vacation, where I drank 2-4 drinks almost every day 🥴. A few days I was able to stick to 2. But, it’s all too easy to suck back those cold beers at the beach! I did not find myself asking for non-A beers, either.

Final tally for the month:

A: 5
    AF: 24 😇