Good evening everyone!

Options
KMychelle
KMychelle Posts: 9 Member
edited February 28 in Introduce Yourself
I want to introduce myself. I am making an effort to get on track and lose the weight that I know I need to lose. Since January 2020 when covid started I had a knee replacement and then last year I had major back surgery. As a result of working from home I have also had carpal tunnel surgery and desperately trying to avoid surgery for a trigger thumb, so I am seeing an acupuncturist. I say all of this to say, I need to focus on getting well. I don't want the doctor to tell me next that I have Type 2 diabetes. I monitor my glucose level by pricking my finger at least once a month and so far so good. I need to lose about 80 pounds. I know what I need to do and get mad when my daughter who is very fit gets after me. So, I am hoping that this site and the community will help me reach my goal. Out of a two-week period, I have to work at my office 40 hours. I am considering taking the Metro to help me get my walk on rather than driving and sitting in traffic. I used to walk a lot when I had my dogs, but during covid my elderly dogs passed away and I have been hesitant about getting a new doggie...So this is who I am and my struggle...I am just praying that I can be serious and get this weight off before I retire in a year or so...ohsc0w0yf2sj.jpg

Replies