Transitioning focus from calorie counting to macro tracking

Options
layawolf
layawolf Posts: 1 Member
edited March 16 in Chit-Chat
TW - ED'S

So, Starting from tomorrow I am going to transition my focus onto my macros instead of my calories to try and start feeling healthy again. I've been having a hard time recently with my relationship with food and have recently relapsed on my Binge Eating Disorder. I have lost 120 lbs through being on a calorie deficit and calorie tracking, I have premium so I saw the macros too and kept that in mind but then started to slightly shift my focus onto making sure I hit my protein goals and then fat,sugar ect. I noticed I felt so much better and used an online calculator to calculate my macros instead of using the TDEE calculator I used to calculate my calories to begin with and re adjusted my focus on MyFitnessPal. I have also found a new passion for the gym and I am excited to get into weight training and a gym routine and stuff. Any tips? I still want to lose 32.3 lbs as quick as possible like 2lbs a week or near that. Will being macros focused do that? Hope everyone is happy and healthy minded :smile: