Getting integrated into the community

Options
Awegg05
Awegg05 Posts: 158 Member
edited March 21 in Chit-Chat
I'm having a heck of a time navigating the community. My goal is to find like-minded Keto-ers, maybe an accountability buddy or two? I've tried posting to specific groups, using tags. I'm even confused with the challenges lol

I find having others makes this journey a lot better! Help!

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,175 Member
    Options
    Awegg05 wrote: »
    I'm having a heck of a time navigating the community. My goal is to find like-minded Keto-ers, maybe an accountability buddy or two? I've tried posting to specific groups, using tags. I'm even confused with the challenges lol

I find having others makes this journey a lot better! Help!

There is a lot to MFP, it's kind of a hot mess, but once you find your tribe it can be very helpful.
  • Canary2024
    Canary2024 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same! I can’t figure out how to add friends and I need some! Feel free to add me if you know how.
  • artsrule
    artsrule Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It's kind of challenging. There's banter back & forth but finding friends is more difficult. Feel free to add me!
  • jstrujillo005
    jstrujillo005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 47 year old woman living in San Diego, California. I've lost the same 60 ish pounds over and over for the last 20 years. I've never tried to reach out to an online group, so this is super scary for me. I was ashamed of how much I gained and I always wanted to downplay it. Now I'm a type 2 diabetic and my doctor says I need to lose weight to help keep my blood sugar under control. I would love to meet people in the same boat!
  • mj74nwmgm8
    mj74nwmgm8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Kerry from texas
  • michealmoore2176
    michealmoore2176 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, It will be a pleasure to connect and share thoughts on diet and weight loss; I am interested in meeting and making friends. Perhaps we could be good friends if you don't mind. Thank you
  • JEE_2024
    JEE_2024 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I've been away for awhile and it seems things have changed on this site.