how many people on here have used this and its worked?

Options
DanielleSycamore
DanielleSycamore Posts: 1 Member
edited March 23 in Success Stories
I've been using it for the last Couple of weeks and it's defo helping me stay on track anyone else finding it easier to stay on track
Tagged:

Answers

• lpwest3
    lpwest3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It works if you are committed to it. I lost 74lbs the first time and 90lbs the second time (I fell off the wagon due to my binge eating disorder), but the whole time I was committed to the app it served me great.
  • ptgirl1214
    ptgirl1214 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Self awareness is one of the best features of this app. Plus I love monitoring over time and seeing where I can improve, getting the most "bang" for my calorie bucks so to speak.
    I have been off and on here for a decade. My weight has fluctuated over the decade but when I need to get back on track, this is the best tool for me. It helps with meal planning, and even when I want to splurge, I can account for it. I no longer look at just losing weight, it helps me maintain my health!
  • cordalesmom
    cordalesmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been using this for a while. It does defiantly helps keep me on track. In the last 11 months, I've lost 41 pounds following this. Most of the weight loss has been within the last 8 months.
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    It worked for me. Lost around 32lbs using the CICO method and have been maintain for 5 months now.

Being self-aware of calorie consumption is what it's all about and it works if you stick to it! :)

I bet the multibillion-dollar weight loss big pharma industry hates this site... lol
  • willboywonder
    willboywonder Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I can claim success, but MyFitnessPal is only a small part of the reason. I think people are either committed or not committed, myself included. MyFitnessPal is just a tool. Once you get to the place where you're ready for changes, you really could do it without this app. I hope you are successful and continue to make progress.
  • Scot1200
    Scot1200 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 284. Went from 260 to 170 today. Eat less and you will loss the weight. This app is just a tool.
  • melbpsych
    melbpsych Posts: 11 Member
    edited March 28
    Options
    nyrit2s3ecqh.jpeg

It works (for me)! The weight went up when I stopped logging! And has now started to go down once I started logging again! I have a love hate relationship with weight since I was a kid....so all is fair in love and war!
  • willboywonder
    willboywonder Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I think the greatest benefit is to help ensure you get the proper amount of nutrients and don’t get too much of the wrong things. Tracking sugar, sodium, protein, carbs, calories, etc. can be a crucial step toward a healthy lifestyle. For me, I like it because if I get to a plateau or realize I am not making any progress, I can go back and look at what I did and what I ate and make changes as necessary. This by itself isn’t magical. But with the right mindset and a strong commitment, you will definitely succeed. Good luck to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!