looking for female friends?

Options
nattyfiree
nattyfiree Posts: 4 Member
edited March 31 in Motivation and Support
men and women bodies are sooo different! while I appreciate my male friends on here I would love to have more woman connections! feel free to add me or comment! lets share food recipes, motivate each other, and over all uplift one another!

Replies

• KAnderson5778
    KAnderson5778 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Plz feel free to add me. My name is Kellie. I'm not too sure if I do the friend requests correctly. Regardless, I'd love more female friends to support & encourage too.
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You’re more than welcome to add me!! Love motivation and accountability partners
  • SherriDennison941
    SherriDennison941 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. But only if you have a sense of humor.
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add🙂
  • monette13
    monette13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    More than welcome to add me. More friends to communicate the better.
  • LauraLake_Luna
    LauraLake_Luna Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Canada? 🇨🇦
  • daciasil21
    daciasil21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me :smile:
  • PettyP7593
    PettyP7593 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me please.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,062 Member
    Options
    You should check out our Biggest Loser Challenge. I am on a team called Spark Sister Rising as the Captain and we are a team of all women who we all hold accountable and we work together as a team to complete weekly goals and all kind of things. We have a team chat and we talk daily.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team

Check it out and see if it is for you. Definitely mostly women on all the teams and we are a great bunch. Check out my team Spark Sister Rising.

Tabatha
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm not into having "friends" but I'll read your posts and comment when I think I have something to add! We've got this!
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me 🙂
  • heystec
    heystec Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Brand new to this platform
    Could use help navigating!
    Cause I’m old 🤣
  • jstrujillo005
    jstrujillo005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 47 year old woman living in San Diego, California. I've lost the same 60 ish pounds over and over for the last 20 years. I've never tried to reach out to an online group, so this is super scary for me. I was ashamed of how much I gained and I always wanted to downplay it. Now I'm a type 2 diabetic and my doctor says I need to lose weight to help keep my blood sugar under control. I would love to meet people in the same boat!
  • LauraLake_Luna
    LauraLake_Luna Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi JS. I've lost the same 30lbs-65lbs over and over for the last 20 years as well.

It started with university, then not knowing how to cook, depression, pregnancy, bicycle accident, PTSD, depression, PTSD, and burnout. It's been difficult at times to want to look after myself or to have the ability to do so. It's not that I don't know how, it's that I prioritize myself last and during these times, there was nothing left for me.

Next year I'm turning 40. I've given myself some grace to slow down in my business so I can put in the effort NOW to get my full health in check. I want every day after 40 to be the most awesome, badass, joyful, and abundance filled part of my life.

This week I have a couple of doctors appointments to get started on diagnosis and action on my knees, hips, ribs, skin, chronic fatigue, mental fog, and a slew of other things making every day more difficult than it has to be.

Here's to taking action on our own wellness. B) ~high five~
  • adotpw1711
    adotpw1711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Paige and I would also like some like-minded female MFP friends. I am 62 and still trying to lose weight. It has been a lifelong battle. Currently trying to lose 80 lbs - again!

• adotpw1711
    adotpw1711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    heystec wrote: »
    Brand new to this platform
    Could use help navigating!
    Cause I’m old 🤣

Lol, old - it's just a number, right? I'm 62 and still battling weight issues. I've been focusing on protein and the scale is finally going back down.
    Feel free to add me as a friend - I don't even know how but will figure it out.
  • TonyaL1783
    TonyaL1783 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am 40 years old and 244lbs. I need all the support and motivation I can get
  • SarisHT
    SarisHT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I could use some accountability friends! My goal is 1) to log my weight and food daily and 2) Move more!! (I use stridekick for that since fitbit removed the communities). Feel free to add me as friend!! 🏃🏽‍♀️🥗🧘🏻‍♀️
  • Chloe2181
    Chloe2181 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also looking for accountability partners, support, motivation and inspiration. Anyone feel free to add me 💪 lets do this!
  • kaferine69
    kaferine69 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same here :)