My Bariatric Journey

Options
waffleloffugus
waffleloffugus Posts: 1 Member
edited April 15 in Motivation and Support
Hello Lovelies! My name is Charlie but my friends call me Waffle.

I have recently started my journey in weight loss, and am officially a month post Op of my surgery.

I am already down 61 lbs from my initial start weight .( This includes the weight i lost during my two week prep diet to shrink my liver for surgery )

I was highly recommended this app via family, friends, and my bariatric team. I look forward to being able to give updates, answer questions, as well as do my best to stay motivated as i continue to make progress.

Today is my first day for this app as well as another work out app that allows me to work out in short increments without putting too much stress on my body.

I have set it so i do my first work out in the morning on the other app, and do a work out routine in the evening on this app.

Im really looking forward to meeting new people and encouraging others on their individual journeys through health and fitness as well.

Heres to better living for all ! Much Love.

Replies

• adotpw1711
    adotpw1711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Waffle. Best of luck on your weightloss journey! It sounds like you are off to a great start. I had VSG in 2015. I only lost 40 lbs from surgery, 60 from following Food Addicts In Recovery Anonymous. I stayed at that weight 2 yrs. I had foot surgery, then Covid lockdown and ended up with an 80 lb regain.
    I'm currently working hard on losing again - trying to avoid another surgery.
    Advice - don't eat any of your trigger foods (not even 1 bite), avoid any product made with flour, and stick to the parameters of the grocery store.
    You've got this!
  • Progress4meforever
    Progress4meforever Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi waffle. I had vsg 7 days ago and won't mind an accountability partner