Daily Motivation For All #DVDBEASTMODE

Options
DVDBEASTMODE
DVDBEASTMODE Posts: 19 Member
edited April 21 in Motivation and Support
Happy Sunday My Fitness Family Of Beasts. You need to listen to your body and rest when it says so. However when your body tells you it's waiting for you to commit to the next level … and then you do. You WILL start burning lbs again. Stay committed to the next level and get the results you deserve. This is not a hobby it's a lifestyle. Now DO THE DAMN THING. NO EXCUSES. RRAAWWRR. Find your inner BEASTMODE!!!

Replies

• DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Look For Monday Motivation Tomorrow
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Happy Monday Fitness Family. Let's start the week off with a RRAAWWRR. Let's eat right, lets get our sweat on and make today count. If you have a burning desire and a plan to take action, there is absolutely nothing you cannot achieve. Believe in yourself and take action. Now go get it and get in BEASTMODE.
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Fitness Peeps. You only live once you might as well be a bad *kitten*. Now let's get it today and make it count. Nobody ever finished a workout and said.. I WISH I DID NOT DO THAT. RRAAWWRR BEASTMODE
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    edited April 24
    Options
    Happy Hump Day Fitness Family!! Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. We are all able to do anything we want if we work for it. So let's motivate one another and have a positive upbeat attitude, so we can make today count and be on top of our game. I WANT EVERYONE TO SWEAT CRY AND DESTROY YOUR WORKOUTS TODAY. let me hear you RRAAWWRR #BEASTMODE.......DO THE DAMN THING!
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Happy Thursday Fitness Peeps. Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up. Let's start that fire and burn those calories. Make today count because tomorrow is not guaranteed. Remember the only bad workout is the one you never started. Now get out there and RRAAWWRR your loudest and get into BEASTMODE.

• DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Happy Friday Fitness Family. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. The weekend is coming don't break your habit. It's easier to keep going then to start over. Now I want everybody out there to get into BEASTMODE and RRAAWWRR for me. GET IT!!!
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Happy Saturday My Fitness Beasts. Let's remember to live in the moment, not in the past. We cannot change yesterday, we can only make the most of today and look with hope toward tomorrow. Everyday we get is a gift because yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not a guarantee. So let's make today count, now get out there and DO THE DAMN THING. All we need to give is 1 hour today in complete and utter BEASTMODE to be successful. Now go out there and GET IT. Make TODAY count, let me hear you RRAAWWRR. #MAKE TODAY COUNT.
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Happy Sunday Beasts!! Life is only what we choose to make it. Approach the start of each day with something in mind and end the day with one word. DONE. You can do it if you put your mind to it….. Now get out there on this fine Sunday and DO THE DAMN THING. Let’s TORCH the calories until they scream. RRAAWWRR BEASTMODE #DONE
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Happy Monday My Fine Fitness Family Of Beasts. You can do what you want to do, accomplish what you want to accomplish, attain any reasonable objective you may have in mind, not all of a sudden, perhaps not in one swift and sweeping act of achievement, but you can do it gradually, day by day, workout by workout, pound by pound, if you want to do it, if you work to do it and have the GUTS to just stick with it. Let’s be sure to be consistent with our drive to success. Habit is what keeps us going. Now go get it and make today count. NO EXCUSES just RESULTS. RRAAWWRR BEASTMODE #NO EXCUSES
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Fitness Fanatics. Let's remember 3 words NEVER GIVE UP. Keep going and keep pushing through the pain. OUR success lies just around the corner as long as we refuse to quit. So let's come together as one. Let's motivate, congratulate and inspire each other's accomplishments. Remember today is what we have tomorrow is never promised. Now let me hear you RRAAWWRR. I want everyone to make today count and get into full effect BEASTMODE. Make those calories CRY and DIE.
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Happy Hump Day My Sexy Fitness Beasts. You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you just trust the process and stick with it. Let's work together to form a habit of exercise and good food choices. You only get one life and one body treat it like the temple it is. Now go get some. Let me hear you RRAAWWRR and get into BEASTMODE. #TRUSTTHEPROCESS
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Happy Thursday Beast's!! Remember not everyday and every decision we make in our fitness journey is perfect. But this I know.... Failure is good. It is fertilizer. Everything I have learned about coaching, I have learned from making mistakes. We practice progress not perfection. So let's make progress today and make today count. Now kill it you BEASTS. RRAAWWRR BEASTMNODE!!!!! #PROGRESS