making smart girls stupid

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    I've personally given up on the V. I'm just satisfied with making my big muscles a little bigger and I'm content with my small love handles and my 1/2 6 pack. lol
  • Stupid is not the adjective I would go with :)
  • I'd rather have a man with a huge chest and chest hair....mmmmm.
  • But...will he make me a sammich?

screw that. I want a cake.

I can make you a cake!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Duh...derp.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    I was told the "V" as road signs to where I should be headed....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

From my husband...oh wait he took advantage of the stupid...:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    I'd just be happy with a girl holding breakfast.

I haz biscuits...
  • Cool thread. But...I've noticed there is so much misconception about abs/obliques, etc...

I keep hearing people on this site repeating that a guy just has to be skinny to have abs. But it's not true!

I've been at a low bodyfat for a long time, and can only start to see abs now that I've started doing core exercises a few weeks ago!

they have to be skinny to have abs? Really? Hmm...
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    My bf has those...being stupid works just fine. They are directions to where my hands (among other things) are supposed to go.

I think I need to start dating men that come with instructions.
  • But...will he make me a sammich?

screw that. I want a cake.

I can make you a cake!

just another reason why I adore the heck outta you!
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    The V makes me tingle in all the right spots
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    The V makes me tingle in all the right spots

In for tingling
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    In for the smart girls.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Cool thread. But...I've noticed there is so much misconception about abs/obliques, etc...

I keep hearing people on this site repeating that a guy just has to be skinny to have abs. But it's not true!

I've been at a low bodyfat for a long time, and can only start to see abs now that I've started doing core exercises a few weeks ago!

it's two things actually...
    you need to lose fat to show the muscles that are there.
    you need muscles to be there.

a lot of people think a bazillion crunches will make abs appear, but no, they help build the muscle.
    you need both strong muscles AND lower bodyfat for them to show.

And crunches are not necessary... core work in general... some of the ones that are great... squats, pushups, planks, russian twists... crunches themselves are actually not the best for abs.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    it's called the adonis belt... or apollo's belt... or the v...

and they make men stupid when they're on women too.

*drools*

apparently there are limits tho?

i always thought when people said the 'v' they meant like a v shaped back

lol everyone has their limits and personal preferences... some people just like the outer edge cut, some like both the outer and inner edges of the bands to show.

Personally, I'm more fond of the second look than the first. But that is MY personal preference and I appreciate the amount of work BOTH take to achieve.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBArZt4ox293VLFfeNDiBSZ99epWFSzoVbHcsajrObFDJBIaEd0Q

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6WVaruhgWrF9sIo8t3sNZk-K3ORVmMJBRu2e32XZCD8XNYfNzFg

But what is best... is what MY guy has... and that I'm keeping to myself. :laugh:
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    it's called the adonis belt... or apollo's belt... or the v...

and they make men stupid when they're on women too.

*drools*

They make women stupid when they're on women too. I saw a girl walking down the street with her v showing and I drooled all over my boyfriend about her. He didn't even notice her.
  • kelscot30
    kelscot30 Posts: 74 Member
    I call them the 'action man' bits. Definitely my favourite part of the male form.. apart from the obvious.
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Cool thread. But...I've noticed there is so much misconception about abs/obliques, etc...

they have to be skinny to have abs? Really? Hmm...

it's two things actually...
    you need to lose fat to show the muscles that are there.
    you need muscles to be there.

a lot of people think a bazillion crunches will make abs appear, but no, they help build the muscle.
    you need both strong muscles AND lower bodyfat for them to show.

And crunches are not necessary... core work in general... some of the ones that are great... squats, pushups, planks, russian twists... crunches themselves are actually not the best for abs.

People apparently think being at a low body fat will automatically make abs visible, and that people at a low fat level or those who diet down will automatically have great abs. I'm just pointing out that it's not true...as you said above, ab exercises (direct or indirect) are required.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    I always thought of them as GI Joe lines :happy: Dated a guy with them once... :love:
  • Oh. I see.

wait, what was I doing?