making smart girls stupid

Options

Replies

• juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    it's called the adonis belt... or apollo's belt... or the v...

and they make men stupid when they're on women too.

*drools*

apparently there are limits tho?

i always thought when people said the 'v' they meant like a v shaped back

lol everyone has their limits and personal preferences... some people just like the outer edge cut, some like both the outer and inner edges of the bands to show.

Personally, I'm more fond of the second look than the first. But that is MY personal preference and I appreciate the amount of work BOTH take to achieve.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBArZt4ox293VLFfeNDiBSZ99epWFSzoVbHcsajrObFDJBIaEd0Q

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6WVaruhgWrF9sIo8t3sNZk-K3ORVmMJBRu2e32XZCD8XNYfNzFg

But what is best... is what MY guy has... and that I'm keeping to myself. :laugh:

errr...
    mahhh...

GERD!!!!!

uh, so, uh...yeah, um...
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    your all rather naughty/////
    are none of you getting laid regularly?

Obviously not. No room for your kind in here. :angry:
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    But...will he make me a sammich?

598508_4435717283374_646629486_n.jpg
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    apparently there are limits tho?

i always thought when people said the 'v' they meant like a v shaped back

lol everyone has their limits and personal preferences... some people just like the outer edge cut, some like both the outer and inner edges of the bands to show.

Personally, I'm more fond of the second look than the first. But that is MY personal preference and I appreciate the amount of work BOTH take to achieve.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBArZt4ox293VLFfeNDiBSZ99epWFSzoVbHcsajrObFDJBIaEd0Q

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6WVaruhgWrF9sIo8t3sNZk-K3ORVmMJBRu2e32XZCD8XNYfNzFg

But what is best... is what MY guy has... and that I'm keeping to myself. :laugh:
    Ew. EWWWWWWWW to the first one. It looks like 2 penii on either side of his torso.

in the right light, you can see both edges of the v on mine. what you see has a LOT to do with lighting, the way you stand, water retention, etc.

but yeah... ewwwww can come off as being a tad insulting. :-P

Not meant to be insulting. Just personal preference, I guess.

If it isn't ok to be said about someones fat rolls, it isn't ok to be said period. It's like fat people are the only ones that shouldn't have their body insulted around here :grumble:
    Wh...what? Okay, wait a minute, did I insult you? No. I indicated that I think the picture looks like 2 penises are alongside the guy's body. If my preference causes you angst, you should get a thicker skin.

I also do not like the look of fat people. There. I said it. It's not insulting. It is what it is.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    If it isn't ok to be said about someones fat rolls, it isn't ok to be said period. It's like fat people are the only ones that shouldn't have their body insulted around here :grumble:

I agree. It's a double standard. My preference is, I don't find v line or abs protruding to be sexy. But I do give them a ton of credit for being so dedicated. I'm more into stocky broad shoulders.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I loooove the V. And shoulders. Mmmm, shoulders.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I'd just be happy with a girl holding breakfast.

When you say breakfast you mean vagina right?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Wh...what? Okay, wait a minute, did I insult you? No. I indicated that I think the picture looks like 2 penises are alongside the guy's body. If my preference causes you angst, you should get a thicker skin.

I also do not like the look of fat people. There. I said it. It's not insulting. It is what it is.

I have very thick skin. I also have a very low tolerance for someone making comments about someone that is in shape when those same comments about a fat person would get blasted. And saying ewwww is not indicating preference, it is calling it gross. Go on a thread with pictures of larger women, make the same statement, and see what kind of reaction you get. Yet people think nothing of it to indicate that someone in impecable shape is gross.
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

screw that. I want a cake.

If I have to learn to bake too...this is never gonna work out. :frown:
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options

I have very thick skin. I also have a very low tolerance for someone making comments about someone that is in shape when those same comments about a fat person would get blasted. And saying ewwww is not indicating preference, it is calling it gross. Go on a thread with pictures of larger women, make the same statement, and see what kind of reaction you get. Yet people think nothing of it to indicate that someone in impecable shape is gross.
    Well, then it sounds like you have more of a problem with those who blast others for making comments about how fat people look while allowing those who criticize sculpted bodies to go untouched. Like there is a double standard. I get that. Was using the word eww infelicitous? Perhaps. I do apologize for that. Again, as I stated, it was unintentional.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

screw that. I want a cake.

If I have to learn to bake too...this is never gonna work out. :frown:

lol
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i've never been with a man who had a cut body like that, to be honest. my ex was really pudgy, but i loved him.

that said, i do love muscles and give me a man with a cut body, *with* chest hair, and then i'm in heaven. love me some chest hair.

I'm chubby and hairy, settle for Purgatory?
    Purgatory is only two towns away from me. Literally.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Well, then it sounds like you have more of a problem with those who blast others for making comments about how fat people look while allowing those who criticize sculpted bodies to go untouched. Like there is a double standard. I get that. Was using the word eww infelicitous? Perhaps. I do apologize for that. Again, as I stated, it was unintentional.

I guess a good temperature check is how you would feel if someone used the word "ewww" to describe any facet of your body in terms of their personal preference.

Personally, I know I wouldn't like anyone to look at a part of me - any part - and say "ewwww". Really, it would make me feel quite hurt.

yes, it was a stock photo. but behind that photo is a person. and on this site, that "person" represents a lot of people. So essentially you picked a person (that could easily be on your friends list), pointed at their body, and said ewwww.

I think if you personalize it a bit more, you might be less inclined to say "perhaps" when answering "was the word ewww infelicitous?"
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I"m just enjoying the pic....
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'd just be happy with a girl holding breakfast.

When you say breakfast you mean vagina right?

Nope, I mean bacon, eggs, and toast.

Every day the bar drops a little lower...
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    I like the look of them, but they hurt.....lol

lol
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I has no V. I do have chest hair though...
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have had the pleasure of dating a handful of guys with this little bit of heaven. Alas...still single. Just having a physical trait doesn't make the guy any smarter! Can I have both?
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    And crunches are not necessary... core work in general... some of the ones that are great... squats, pushups, planks, russian twists... crunches themselves are actually not the best for abs.

i disagree to a certain extent.

personally i think crunches get a bad wrap.

i mean, if thats all your doing, your not doing much... but honestly, bringing your sternum about an inch closer to your pelvis is pretty much all the actual six pac ab muslces do. any more movement then that and your engaging other muscles (not exactly a bad thing granted).

so as far as engaging the actual abdominal wall they are pretty good. Obviously you want to train more then just that one muscle... but they have thier place in my opinion.

timing makes a difference in how much your going to get out of them. if you do crunches after you've exhausted yourself with leg raises your going to be able to do a lot less. someone who can do 200 plus crunches no problem is going to start feeling the pain at 30 in that case
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    how come i've NEVER met a woman that likes chest hair?