making smart girls stupid

Options

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    apparently there are limits tho?

i always thought when people said the 'v' they meant like a v shaped back

lol everyone has their limits and personal preferences... some people just like the outer edge cut, some like both the outer and inner edges of the bands to show.

Personally, I'm more fond of the second look than the first. But that is MY personal preference and I appreciate the amount of work BOTH take to achieve.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBArZt4ox293VLFfeNDiBSZ99epWFSzoVbHcsajrObFDJBIaEd0Q

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6WVaruhgWrF9sIo8t3sNZk-K3ORVmMJBRu2e32XZCD8XNYfNzFg

But what is best... is what MY guy has... and that I'm keeping to myself. :laugh:
    Ew. EWWWWWWWW to the first one. It looks like 2 penii on either side of his torso.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I like the look of them, but they hurt.....lol
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the few that don't find the "v" attractive or abs galore. ::ducks and hides:::
    Reminds me of a Ken doll.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I like the look of them, but they hurt.....lol

Get on top. :wink:

Much love for the V here!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

lol everyone has their limits and personal preferences... some people just like the outer edge cut, some like both the outer and inner edges of the bands to show.

Personally, I'm more fond of the second look than the first. But that is MY personal preference and I appreciate the amount of work BOTH take to achieve.

But what is best... is what MY guy has... and that I'm keeping to myself. :laugh:
    Ew. EWWWWWWWW to the first one. It looks like 2 penii on either side of his torso.

now the "V" shaming? :laugh:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    your all rather naughty/////
    are none of you getting laid regularly?
    Options

Actually, I am.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

in the right light, you can see both edges of the v on mine. what you see has a LOT to do with lighting, the way you stand, water retention, etc.

but yeah... ewwwww can come off as being a tad insulting. :-P

me:
    a46dbb37-d278-4810-b60b-75f4b0e699f4_zpsd3053d0d.jpg
    and also me
    20130822_234622_zps003f917e.jpg
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I was going for abs this past summer, but after cutting down to 153 lbs I decided I was just too skinny fat for it to happen (barely had a 4 pack at the end of my cut). But as a consilation prize, I did find one heck of a v cut :happy: Hopefully, after bulking this winter, I will have enough muscle to cut down to a six pack AND have my v cut when I cut for next summer. :bigsmile:
    Options

in the right light, you can see both edges of the v on mine. what you see has a LOT to do with lighting, the way you stand, water retention, etc.

me:
    a46dbb37-d278-4810-b60b-75f4b0e699f4_zpsd3053d0d.jpg
    and also me
    20130822_234622_zps003f917e.jpg

in case I haven't said it before... *drool*
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

What does that have to do with appreciating the V? I don't get it.
    Options

What does that have to do with appreciating the V? I don't get it.

or even checking out hot guys/gals for that matter.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    in for pictures of the "V"
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options

Not meant to be insulting. Just personal preference, I guess.
  • MireyGal76
    Options

just look in the mirror, wowsa!!
    Options

"ewww" is actually an insulting word. Had you stated its not your thing, it would not have been insulting, but you said "ewwwwww".
  • MireyGal76
    Options

no, I didn't take it as such (I don't get insulted that easy - but some people do), just thought that the method of delivery of said personal preference could possibly use some fine tuning. :drinker:
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Oh yummy :)

Who wouldn't go stupid for that? :smooched:
    Options

just look in the mirror, wowsa!!

:blushing: aw, thanks hot stuff!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

If it isn't ok to be said about someones fat rolls, it isn't ok to be said period. It's like fat people are the only ones that shouldn't have their body insulted around here :grumble: