Experiment - 12 week bikini body plan

Options
millej238
millej238 Posts: 24 Member
Hi all,

Using this thread as a daily accountability thread. I've followed this plan below in the past, and so I will be following this again for the next 12 weeks with some variations:
https://muscleandfitness.com/muscle-fitness-hers/hers-nutrition/12-weeks-competition-body-diet-plan/

Variation 1 - Sticking to the Phase 1 of this plan for the entire 12 weeks, as I'm not entering a bikini competition :D

Variation 2 - add additional 250 calories to the total calories, as I am breastfeeding and don't want to lose my supply. Aiming for 1750 calories in total (comfortable for this to be distributed to my macros in whatever way, and I'll work out how I do this as I go)

Variation 3 - Dinner will vary (ingredients) daily, and this is where I feel I will use my additional calories. I have a family of 5 to feed so need variety (or they will revolt!!).
Will come up with some meals to rotate which fit within the calorie target of 1750.
All other meals will follow Phase 1 of the plan.

My aim is to meal prep 3 days ahead, as I have a 5 month old baby. This will ensure I have access to the meals with no excuses.

Additionally, I am excluding all beverages except for water and black coffee (morning - this is a must have). I am finding anything with artificial sweeteners is making me crave sugar, so I'll have to omit these (even though I love my Coke Zero Sugar)

Starting weight: 72kg

Replies

• ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I’ll be rooting you on, good luck! Maybe you could add this to the challenge board to see if anyone wants to join you.
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 218 Member
    edited April 27
    Options
    You say you've followed this plan in the past. How did it work for you?

The diet plan looks good but I'm wondering if I would have enough calories/carbs for workouts.

Not planning to implement now, but it seems like a possibility as I get closer to my goal weight.