MAY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    I have had two nights of severe leg cramps
    I am wishing you the best and hope this all works out for the best.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,071 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your good thoughts for Tippy. She is feeling much better. I'm thinking maybe some minor tummy issues and weather bothering her arthritis.

Great job with the streak @chris_in_cal .

Great running @kgirlhart . Sounds like you need a taper week before your trail race anyway. (Looks like you got in a nice long run after all.) Hope you don't get storms. You are going to do great next weekend.

Great park run @ContraryMaryMary . I don't think I ever run fast enough to worry about the wind chill from my speed. :lol: Great picture of the Northern Lights. They were visible here in TN, but I missed them. Saw lots of great pictures from neighbor's though.

Great running @tarun_yadavA . Hope you enjoyed your night out. Yeah for your son making 5K today! That is weird that Mother's Day isn't the same day, but Father's Day is.

@Laurz9191 You did great to muscle through your run when you weren't feeling well. Good choice to sign up for the race with your kids. You don't have to try to PR is you don't feel ready. Just enjoy it. Congrats to your 4 year old! Sounds like a fun, active day.

@martaindale I'm glad you are enjoying the camper van. I need to find somewhere that rents them so I can see how I like it and if I get the bug. They're too expensive here to buy not knowing. You're doing great with the run/walks. I hope you can get in some longer runs to give you the confidence that you can do the HM.

@AlphaHowls Hugs to you and your mom. I hope the baby monitor works so you can get some rest.

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    So excited!
    14 days post op for Mom. We were practicing putting a foot on stairs, and she pulled herself up one step!
    So happy to hear - continuing to keep you and your mom in my prayers. Sending positive thoughts your way @AlphaHowls 🤗