MAY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    May 9 - 3 years of streaking

Day 9 of my streak is going to be tough to keep, however I see others have managed to get through it. :)

@quilteryoyo You are amazing!!!!!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    May Goal: 115 Miles

5/1: 6.03 miles
    5/2: 4.11 miles
    5/3: 6.02 miles
    5/5: 10.05 miles
    5/6: 3.12 miles
    5/8: 6.25 miles
    5/9: 6.02 miles

41.60/115 miles completed for May

I ran 6 miles today. It wasn't as warm nor as windy as yesterday, so that was nice.

@quilteryoyo Congratulations on your 3 year streak! That is really awesome!. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

@martaindale I 'm glad the running is going well. Enjoy your weekend with the kid.

@Teresa502 I am looking forward to your AT hike report.

exercise.png
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Neighborhood 1Mile (at 15"37 ). Day 9. Tough. Long day, I laced'em up at 9:30 p.m.

Getting it done. Good man.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Neighborhood 1Mile (at 15"37 ). Day 9. Tough. Long day, I laced'em up at 9:30 p.m.

Getting it done. Good man.

@chris_in_cal what she said!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,018 Member
    Options
    Nice frosty run this morning @ContraryMaryMary .

Thanks @chris_in_cal . Do you have a set streak in mind, or just until you decide to stop? Great job getting out there after a long day. Those are the hardest!

Thanks @kgirlhart ! Nice running today.

I'm sorry the bug made you cry @tarun_yadavA ! Good job with the run though.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Neighborhood 1Mile (at 13"42 ). Day 10. TGIF folks, keeping the dream alive. My body isn't totally happy, but it's coming around.

@chris_in_cal 👁️ of the 🐯
    Keep it going
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Wish I would have got the memo to check for northern lights yesterday :(. The pictures I’ve been seeing look beautiful.

I went for an easy 6.1km run. I wasn’t feeling great, and was glad to just get through it. We are having a (much welcomed) spike in temperature/humidity which my body needs time to adjust to. And out come the shorts/shorts/etc… They have been waiting for what feels like a year to come out :).

I gave myself some thinking time, but finally signed up for our local 5km the weekend after next. I’m feeling undertrained and don’t know if I should even try to beat my last years time. On the other hand, I can’t imagine sitting a race out where my kids are also racing. I’m not pressuring myself though- just happy to be outside taking part :).

52.1/160km for May.

@chris_in_cal Keep up the good work

@quilteryoyo Hope Tippy is doing better tomorrow!