MAY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 393 Member
    edited May 4
    Options
    What a race report @TheMrWobbly ! It sounded like it was reaaaaalllly hard race and you made it through! It’s great your family was there to cheer you on! It sounds like pre-race was pretty stressful. Great job!!!

@katrose1985 Welcome!

@quilteryoyo It sounds like you are keeping very active! Good job on all the planting!

@Teresa502 I love the view on the picture! Beautiful !

@chris_in_cal Good job with your 3 day streak!

@ContraryMaryMary I can understand not wanting to do a marathon that has a huge out and back section with wind. That sounds like it would be mentally very difficult to prepare for. I’m sure you would be happy once you completed it though! On my main running route I’m almost always running into a strong wind on the way back and I never cease to hate that, but I’ve come to accept it as a mental training exercise ;).
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,100 Member
    Options
    @Laurz9191 Good luck on your HM!

You're doing great @katrose1985 keep it up!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,032 Member
    Options
    Great humid run @kgirlhart .

Great start to your streak @chris_in_cal .

Great running @katrose1985 . Love that your 7 year old motivated you to go further! Love the picture. You look so happy.

Have fun with the HM @Laurz9191 .

Nice running @tarun_yadavA !

@martaindale I'm glad that your sense of taste and smell are coming back and you're feeling better. Also glad you aren't flooded out. The pictures on the news look really bad.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,032 Member
    Options
    Hahaha @emptydog . I didn't realize you were "one of them." Sounds like a relaxing morning and a great run.

Nice running @yirara !

Nice 10 miles this morning @scott6255 .

Great family walk/ride @katrose1985 .
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your HM @Laurz9191!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 716 Member
    edited May 5
    Options
    @Laurz9191 nice HM!! 👏🏻👏🏻
    Great that you had your family there at the finish line, and that the atmosphere was great and you saw friends along the course.

Nice 10 M yesterday @Scott6255!

Great that May the 4th was with you yesterday @quilteryoyo and that you got 4 in!

Great streaking 😆 @chris_in_cal! Keep up the great effort!

Hope the Saucony Endorphins work out for you @SummerSkier! The lacing to get the heels right takes a bit of experimentation. Nice getting 4 in!

Nice pace and run this morning @tarun_yadavA - glad the weather was beautiful!

Nice family outing @katrose1985!

Way to keep at it @yirara and @emptydog!