Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 260

Options

Replies

• Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 586 Member
    edited May 19
    Options
    @judefit1 Congratulations on your hard earned progress!
    @musicsax Those kids are darling. Lucky you!
    @Chapter_3 I think a lot of us can relate to the social anxiety issue. It can feel exhausting and I think a lot of people hide it well.

@UTMom81 You are fortunate to have a very wise physician! Congratulations and great work keep it up!

@jspecies11 May I ask what national park you live near?! Such a wonderful benefit! And yes, I am so glad I attended the funeral… I went early and was able to visit uninterrupted with his widow and family. It was a wonderful experience, but I sweated so much! πŸ˜‚ Glad I went.

@quiltingjaine What beautiful photos! Love both! Definitely a match made in heaven!

@musicsax DGC are beautiful! So much joy in one photo!

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,938 Member
    edited May 19
    Options
    @UTMom81 I love hearing about doctors who support low carb! Our doctor seems to push drugs - not the habit forming kind. My cholesterol was borderline and he wanted to put me on a statin, DH’s is fine and doc prescribed Lipitor even though DH said he had had it and it had made him sick. So doc ordered it anyway and DH told the pharmacy not to fill it. 6 months later doctor said it was β€œworking” and DH’s cholesterol was better. I have refused to have an appointment with him and went to his NP last month. We’ll see how that goes at next visit.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,172 Member
    Options
    @musicsax What beautiful grandchildren. I love the little hats protecting their heads from the sun!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,384 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine - what lovely photo's of you & DH, so nice to put faces to names. I know what you mean about the number of years passing so quickly and it not seeming possible, before you know it it will be another year !! :D