Weight Loss Surgery

Options
Hi all! I had weight loss surgery on 4/9/2024. It is a significant change in my diet! It comes with a learning curve. Some foods that others can eat just fine after having this surgery do not sit well with me. It is a weird experience. I have lost 35 pounds so far. I must keep reminding myself that losing the weight I need to lose takes time and patience. I had a stall week and was getting frustrated, but then I realized I was making a new me. I am looking for people to hold me accountable and maybe develop a support system. If you want to, go ahead and add me so we can go on this journey together!!

Replies

• LadyDianaMarie
    LadyDianaMarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather. I would be interested in talking to you. but i'm new to this site and not sure how this works. Before I say more, I want to make sure the conversation is between us and not everyone. So let me know.
  • LadyDianaMarie
    LadyDianaMarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    looks like this is just the two of us -but I'm not sure. I too had weight loss surgery, thus my reason for reaching out to you.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Your chat is currently public - you might want to send a friend request to each other then you can send private messages
  • Heatherclements1975
    Heatherclements1975 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How does one send friend requests? I have been trying to figure that out with little success.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    How does one send friend requests? I have been trying to figure that out with little success.

I’m on the app on iPhone so it might differ online or on android: on the bottom of the main page click on the three dots and it will take you to a list of options (it includes setting your goals, your profile and settings). Find the friends option, click on it, then click on the + button and from there you can add friends. You can copy the names of the people you want to add to help you find them. Hope that helps!